Chapter 14

Krista's POV

We were back on the plane, trying to figure out our next destination. Huffing at my nails, I grabbed my nail file and sat beside Rachel, who was busy trying to decode the pen drive we managed to retrieve. Levi was busy attending to the still unconscious Danielle. Doing my nails, I laughed looking at the frustrated Rachel who has been at it since the past.

"Let me try," A deep voice said. Rachel and I both turned around, looking at Levi with eyebrows raised. Rachel moved aside, giving Levi some space. His fingers glided smoothly, typing rapidly on the keyboard as if he was used to this kind of stuff. In no time, we managed to hack open the device, gaining access to a file showing the whereabouts of the members.

Both me and Rachel's jaws hang out, shocked with Levi's hacking skills. "How did you do that?" Rachel whispered, still dumfound.

Levi shrugs, "I needed to learn hacking back them. I had to check Krista's gadgets, so I simply had to break through the security." My blood was boiling now. "You went through my stuff?!?" I screamed at Levi. Smirking like the asshole he was, he answered "Well your dad did want me to make sure you were safe. So I had to check who you were contacting."

I raised a metal cup, threatening to throw it at Levi. "Oh, you and Hans have the best chats," Levi looked at me with his 'you-are-so-busted' face. My face immediately flushed red.

"LEVI ACKERMAN!!!" I screamed my lungs out.

We were chasing each other around, while Rachel did her work. I was in the middle of straddling Levi when Rachel called us. She already had the locations of all the other members on the screen.

"Guys, you would want to see this," Rachel hollered us with uncertainty on her face. I gave one last glare to Levi and looked over at Rachel. I could see 5 red dots scattered on the screen, blinking nonstop. I guess that's the location of the boys.

"UK? Spain? Italy? Tokyo? Australia?" I scanned the countries  one by one.     

"It looks more of a vacation spot rather than hideouts," Rachel said while writing down the places on her notepad. I looked closely at the screen, trying to figure out some sort of pattern and maybe understand their way of thinking.

"Maybe Jin can figure that out? He is with Catherine," I suggested.

Rachel gave out a sigh and shook her head. Scratching the back of her neck, she replied "Actually we won't be able to talk to them soon. The communication devices I made need batteries to function. We're gonna lose contact sooner or later."

My eyes widen at her words, "But, what would happen to Jin and V then? We can't leave them like that in the hands of those girls!"

Rachel hung her head low and had a sullen look on her face. She looked around the room, keeping her eyes away from us. Sighing, she spoke up. "Honestly, I'm not sure what would happen to them. I just hope Jin would be able to keep himself and V safe in the meantime."

Huffing in annoyance, I glared daggers to Rachel. I had to bit my tongue down so I wouldn't be spewing out hateful words to the girl. Ever since that day we first met, I knew I hated her. That girl was only caring about things concerning her. Levi stood by my side, rubbing my back to calm me down. He was shaking his head at me with that 'you better be a good girl' look on his face.

"Well, I wouldn't worry much about them though. I already explained to Jin in details on how every gadgets work. I'm sure he can manage," Rachel said softly, almost inaudible.

I was gritting my teeth by now. That selfish girl only cared about her beloved Jin. I'm sure Jin is her bias because of the lovey dovey look she had on her face when she was with Jin. It makes me sick thinking about her. 

"So what now?" I managed to get my anger under control. I swear Levi beamed when he saw this. Couldn't blame him, I usually go berserk by now.

"We need Dani," she said monotonously.

"And we do we need Dani? Can't we just find the others without her?" I asked. Rachel shook her head, "She would be able to bypass any of her friends' security." Levi nodded and told her "I assume we won't be up anytime soon. She hit her head pretty hard."

"Then let's do something else in the meantime. We could plan out our mission carefully this time. I don't want anyone being left behind," I said while glaring at Rachel. She ignored me and went straight to the screen, pointing on a red dot.

"Well the nearest one right now is here.Madrid, Spain." Rachel tapped her fingers on the holographic screen and Jhope's profile popped up.

She started tapping on the screen again, and finally managed to minimize our search area. Jhope was currently in some sort of city. Shouldn't be so hard for us to find him now, right?

"Well, I guess we should start the search team now." Levi said.

"I'm on your team," I told Levi.

Levi rolled his eyes at me and smiled at me. "I'll always be on your team, most of the time against my own will." 

"Well, I guess I'm going solo then. We could cover more ground like that. If you guys find Jhope, contact me A.S.A.P, okay?" Rachel handed out our wristwatches, which were actually communication devices she invented.

I playfully saluted at her and quickly grabbed Levi's hand to start out the mission. Levi was arguing with me while we made our way to the city. Ignoring Levi completely, I laughed at him and continued running with him following behind me.

Mission Finding Jhope Begins!

~

Hey guys.

How's the story going so far?

We love to hear feedbacks from you guys.

You can give ideas for the next chapter too.

Jungka  out.