Chapter 15

Hey guys! Before we start I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of anyone that would be willing to make a cover for this book. I know I probably should have done this a bit sooner but oh well lol. Please let me know, I'd really appreciate it!

As Serena sat at her desk, she couldn't help but wonder what happened to Ash. Why would he now text her after spending days without responding to her. And why did she have to react to that text like that. She went and got herself detention.

She continued to stare at the clock as the seconds ticked away. She then looked at the other students who were also sitting in detention. Most of whom where on their phones. Serena however had hers confiscated when she screamed in the middle of the library.

Before she knew it the bell had rung, indicating that detention was over. Serena scrambled from her desk and quickly grabbed her phone from the teachers desk. The teacher only glared at the girl as she ran out of the room.

As soon as Serena got out of the detention room, she ran to her locker and grabbed all the books she needed for the tonight's homework and shoved them in her backpack before exiting the school. The second she got out of that wretched place she unlocked her phone. She stared at the message thread, contemplating what to do. After a moment of thought she decided to press the option.

Ring... Ring...

No answer....

Ring... Ring...

Still no answer.

The voice mail box of the person you have called is full....

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"What do I do Miette? She's calling me! I didn't expect to get this far!" Calem yelled over the obnoxious music that he had selected for the ringtone.

The two devil spawn were currently chillin at the local McDonald's to drink some coffee and abuse that free Wi-Fi. (Idk I couldn't think of a good place where these two would chill so McDonald's and WiFi seemed legit enough)

Miette casually glanced over from her phone and saw her male 'friend' begging her for a solution. She held out her hand expectedly and waited for Calem to pass the cellular device. He took another glance at it as he hesitantly passed the phone to Miette and waited to see her next genius plan.

She looked at the screen to confirm that it was indeed the honey-blonde haired girl and set the phone on the table. She then went back to her phone and took a slurp of her own coffee.

Calem looked at her and then back to the phone before looking at her again. "What are you doing?" He finally asked.

"Letting it go to voicemail?" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Why?" Calem asked still confused.

"Because you can't answer dude. She'll know it's not Ash then." She said pouring the sass into he words.

Calem kept looking at the phone before finally reaching out and hitting the volume button on the side, effectively muting the Katy Perry music that was once playing.

"Just make sure you text her later. We need her on the hook so we can execute the plan later." She said while typing away on her phone.

"And what is the plan exactly? You still haven't told me." Calem said pulling out his wallet. He started counting his cash while waiting for her response. "Yes! I have enough for some nuggets!"