8

"So,what'd you guys do last night." Dallon asked like a normal person would.

Josh and Tyler both went wide eyed and looked at each other.

"W-we uh-ya know the usual: video games and-and stuff." Josh forced the words out his throat.

"Why so stuttery? Like I know you do it,but why so much now?" Usually,no one would pick up on this,but Dallon isn't fucking stupid.

Brendon sat down at their table with his tray.

"What we talking bout?" He asked.

"Josh is being suspicious." Dallon replied still looking at josh,eyebrow quirked.

"About what?"

"What him and Tyler did last night."

Tyler spit out his ice tea.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and looked at dallon like nothing happened.

"Anyway..." Dallon continued.
"Seriously,before I start thinking even dirtier things,what did you guys do?"

Tyler turned away,looking at the kids that made him uncomfortable,but right now everywhere he looked he was uncomfortable.

His heart was beating so hard. Not from the ecstatic feeling he had the night before,but from fear.

Tyler felt like he was going to suffocate.

"We played video games and did homework,okay?" Josh said,almost defensively.

"Alright dude,whatever you say." Dallon raised his hands in surrender.

Tyler turned back around to face his friends,still uncomfortable.

"I-I'm gonna head to the bathroom,I'll be right back." He said,standing up and excusing himself.

He didn't want to go by himself,but he did anyway.

Once Tyler reached the bathroom,he went straight for the sink,turning it in and throwing water on his face.
He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and raised it to dry his face.

"Hey,sweetheart..."
A familiar,sweet voice said from the door way.

Tyler raised his head and dropped his shirt.

"He-hey." He said looking into the mirror shyly.

Josh came behind him and wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist.

Tyler looked at josh through the mirror and smiled.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah,im good."

"I know you didn't like that." Josh kissed Tyler's cheek.

Tyler giggled, "yeah,it sucked."

"It's okay now."

He rested his head on Tyler's shoulder,being slightly smaller but looking taller because of his boots.

"Josh,all we did was kiss,that doesn't mean we're something does it?"

That gutted josh,but Tyler didn't know how this worked.

"I mean,were not boyfriends,we-we don't need a name for it. Whatever it is,i like it."