15

"So," Dallon sat down at the lunch table where Tyler and Brendon were already sitting.

"There are some sexy freshmen guys that play football. So,I walked into the Locker room to get my gym bag today and they were in there;boy I had to get outta there real quick. If I can score a nice gay candy man,and keep him,I can have a date for spring prom."

"Nice,man.why freshman though?" Brendon asked.

"They're virgins,and I'm into that."

Josh sat down with a groggy look on his face and barely any food on his tray.

"What's wrong,hun?" Tyler asked, quite concerned.

"I'm-I don't know,just tired I guess."
Tyler knew what that meant; he had used it as an excuse many times.

"Josh,don't lie."

"I stayed up late okay,that's all."

Tyler didn't want to push him. He knew how it felt when people just kept asking questions.

"Okay." He looked at Brendon.

Brendon looked at back at him sympathetically.

"So,dal what were you saying about virgins?" Josh asked,lightening up a bit.

"Okay,so I thinking about getting a freshy boy to take to the spring prom if I can keep him,and even if I can't,I'm already associated so I can take one of his gay little freshy friends."

Josh looked at him blankly for a moment.

"You're fucking weird."

"Hey! I'm sorry okay but those boys are hot."

"You really wanna be this random kid's first time?" Brendon asked.

"It's his choice and my options are open. There's also tenth graders I can go out with."

"Why not not seniors and juniors?"Tyler asked.

"I don't have good reputation here and the grades below 11 are the only ones that don't know about my,uh,lube issue."

"Lube issue?" Brendon asked.

Josh answered him. "He had sex with this dude in tenth grade and used too much lube and got it all over the kid's bed. So,when the dudes mom came in after Dallon left the night before,he got caught for being gay and having gay sex while other people were in the house,and they sent him to a catholic school."

Dallon buried his face his arms and groaned.

"I will never use lube again."

"What are you gonna use then?" Brendon asked.

"Butter or like,cooking oil-whatever the fuck I have to instead of lube."

"You could just use spit." Josh added.

"Okay,um hello." Tyler waved,not wanting to hear this,but he knew what they were talking about.

"Oh,shit,sorry."

"Meh." Tyler stuck out his tongue like a little kid and josh giggled,purposely stepping on his foot under the table.