12

"Ashley,Ashley,please don't tell anyone,my-my parents don't know and Tyler doesn't get it and-"

"Josh. I'm gay. No worries." She reassured.

"You're great." He smiled.

"What do I n-not get, i get -every-th-thing,okay,im awesome."  Tyler slurred. Maybe his beer was too heavy for a first timer.

Josh wanted kiss him again so bad.
The sun had just finished setting and the party wasn't near over,it was perfect.

"Ty,come with me."
Josh grabbed his hand and led him towards the pantry. He pulled Tyler in and closed the door.

"Baby boy,no more drinks." Josh took his beer and drank from it before putting it on a shelf.

Tyler was taller than josh,he could still reach it.
He went to get but josh grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers.

He put his arms around Tyler's neck as Tyler pushed him back against the shelves.

They kissed passionately,everything seemed to be perfectly timed and so in sync.

It was elating.

They're were only in their about a minute before somebody yelled "CAMPFIRES!!" And they snuck out.

An hour and a half later,Brendon,Dallon,Ashley,tyler,and josh gathered around their own bonfire of the four that were lit.

Everyone had s'mores and beer,they even slowed the music down to lighten the mood. Everyone sat in little white plastic chairs.

The stars were out and josh had gotten Tyler calmed down. He only drank water for the last hour and had a short nap for about 30 minutes.

His head had laid on Josh's shoulder as he slept. Josh was infatuated.

But now he was awake and his giggles were angelic as they all cracked jokes.

"So,josh,tyguy," Ashley begun. "Since we all know about your little revelation,how about I join the little-gay-boy-misfit-group?"

"Are you a little gay boy?"Josh asked,tyler giggling once again.

"Oh fuck you,I obviously can't hang with these dildos,they're all so fake. You're the only real people I've seen so far at this school. So can I join?"

The boys looked at each other with smiles.

"Totally." Dallon said. "But,you must answer me this: Are you willing to be a little gay boy-without the boy part-with pride and commitment?"

Ashely raised her right hand. "I solemnly swear on my gayness that I will take pride in all of my little gay boy actions,without the boy part."

"Sweet." Dallon laughed.

"Hey,Tyler,josh,you guys can uh,you can be openly gay with us you know that right?" Brendon spoke up.

"Yeah,guys,seriously its safe."

Safe.

Josh looked at Tyler.

"I-I uh,well-" josh stuttered.

Tyler slipped his arms around Josh's neck and pulled him into a kiss. The whole group cheered as they kissed.

Both boys pulled away,smiles on their faces.

Josh pecked his lips one more time. "Your a dork." He whispered.

"Okay,if this is how the party is gonna go the rest of the night,I'm totally chill with that." Dallon commented. They all nodded in agreement.