20

Dallon and Brendon.

Once they were in Dallon's room,the confessions started.

"I-i don't actually have a new gaming system."

"I know." Brendon smiled. "I think we need to talk."

"A-about us?"

"Yeah." Brendon started walking towards Dallon.

"I-I really-"

And that was that.

Brendon was kissing Dallon and Dallon was kissing back.

Dallon put his arms around Brendon,one hand in his hair,one holding a beer.

"Dallon,I've wanted to kiss you since I saw you this summer." Brendon confessed to him between kisses.

Dallon pulled away. "What about Sarah?"

"Sarah and I," he sighed,tugging on his hair in thought.. "We've been fighting a lot" Dallon nodded as he listened. "Is it my fault?" He asked.

"No,none of this is your fault. We just aren't as in love as we used to be."

"Yeah,yeah I've heard that before."

Brendon planted kisses on Dallon's jaw as he smiled.

Tyler and josh

"Hey,I'm gonna go check on Dallon and Brendon,just to make sure...ya know."
Josh told Tyler.
Tyler laughed and sipped his beer grimacing at how disgusting he thought it was.

As josh walked up the stairs to Dallon's room and stopped in his tracks when he saw Brendon kissing Dallon's jaw.

"Well,I see I did a good job."

The boys jumped and looked at josh.

"Um-um-I-" Brendon stuttered.

"Your into each other?" Josh had a hand on his hip and once again sipped his beer,quite sassily I might add. "Yeah,I know. But save it for the ball drop."

Josh walked away back to the fire with Dallon and Brendon following close behind.

Josh sat next to Tyler. "They were making out." He whispered.

Tyler laughed. "Speaking of which."
Tyler hooked an arm around Josh's neck and pulled him into a kiss as they laughed.

"So,yeah my dad got it for my birthday." Dallon played off.

Brendon sat back down next to Sarah,still smiling mischievously at Dallon.

"Beebo,can we go get me some new shoes this week?" Sarah asked.

"Maybe." He said without looking at her.
"But, bren, I need a definite answer! I have to plan and-"
"Okay then how about no?"

"Ashley,what time is it?" Tyler asked, the chatter of their argument still droning in the background.

Ashley had already been in her phone. "Uh,oh shit! It's 11:58,dal,josh,help me get the fireworks ready."

She took a sip of her beer,put her phone in her pocket and poured the rest of her alcohol into the fire.

Tyler and Brendon watched the tv through the window.

"Guys thirty seconds." Brendon yelled.

Ten seconds later Ashley yelled back "done!"

Josh walked over to Tyler and they all stood together.