13

"Dude OHMYGOD!" Ashley shouted. She sat in a black bean bag chair in dallon's room.

Dallon sat next to her on his phone ,Brendon and Tyler were on the bed and josh was sitting on the floor in front of the bed playing 'Red Dead Redemption'.

He jumped and paused the game as they all turned to her.

"What? What is it?" Tyler asked.

"Look at this motherfucker." She turned her phone to show them all a picture of Ryan Ross,all stitched up,face bruised,lip cut,nose bloody. (All because of moms spaghetti.)

"Oh shit." Brendon smiled,not knowing wether to laugh or scream in horror.

"Dude,you fucked. Him. Up." Dallon commented.

"Yeah,hes done that a couple times before." Josh laughed.

Brendon rolled his eyes. "Dickweed."

Tyler crawled to the edge of the bed,laying on his stomach,getting a better look at the picture and slipping a hand in Josh's soft hair.

"Brendon,remind me to never get on your bad side."

"Okay. Hey,Tyler,never get on my bad side."

Tyler punched him in the chest. "Your stupid." He laughed.

Ashley turned her phone back around and continued to scroll through instagram.

Josh went back to his game and Tyler watched while he played with his hair.

Tyler winced every time josh accidentally stabbed himself trying to miss his fingers as he stabbed between them on a table in a pattern.

"Ewwwwwww" Tyler whined,rolling over into his back.

"What?" Josh snickered.

"Blood is gross."

"Y-yeah-yeah it is."

Josh but his lip.he knew a thing or 2 about blood. Mostly his own. But he knew about it. This game,it wasn't anything different from what he's done in real life.

"Why do you play video games?"

Josh paused the game to look at tyler.

"Brendon,why do we play video games?" He asked,not looking away from Tyler.

"Video games are the entrance to a virtual dimension that is not exactly an actual place so that we do not have to FUCKING DEAL WITH LIFE!!"

"Oh. That sounds great." Tyler commented,rolling back into his stomach to give josh a kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah,it is. Wanna try?"

He holds the controller up and Tyler takes it,scooting off the bed to sit next to Josh.

He sits close to josh. Like really close to josh.

"So how do you do this?" Josh went about explaining the controls to Tyler and to his surprise,Tyler caught on immediately.

Damn,he was playing better than josh.

"Oh,we-well shit,ty,okay then." He stuttered a little embarrassed,mostly just blown away.

"What?" Tyler was already beating the shit out of cowboys.

He was in duels and hog-tied criminals for money.

And it had only been about ten minutes before Tyler was in between Josh's legs,facing the tv with his head back against Josh's shoulder. Josh wrapped his arms around the brunette because Tyler decided to let him play.