9

-a week and a half later-

Tyler carried josh on his back through Josh's house,going up the stairs and dropping him down on the bed with a light thud.

Tyler turned over and put his hands on each side of Josh as they laughed.

"God,I love you." He pressed his forehead to Josh's.

Josh rested his hands on Tyler's chest and kissed him sweetly.

It lasted a while,until they heard a voice from downstairs.

Tyler immediately pulled away.

"Shit!" Josh cursed quietly. "Get in the closet,gogogogo!"

(*stoner laugh*)

Tyler did as he was told and closed the closet door.

"Josh? Are you home?"

A nice,female voice came from downstairs in the kitchen.

"Yeah mom,I'm up here!" Josh called back.

He heard her foot steps coming up the stairs and almost fainted.

Tyler was shaking,what if they get caught? Josh still hadn't come out to his parents,Tyler was confused,and neither particularly felt like being called fags at school.

"Hey,so I forgot to go to the store on my way home,so I'm gonna go back out and get some groceries;need anything?" She asked.

"uh,n-no I think I'll be okay,thanks."

"Okay,hun,I love you."

His mother kissed his forehead and walked out,josh standing with a fake smile.

He waited until he heard the front door closed,then threw open the closet door and pulled Tyler out.

"I-I'm really sorry about that,just ya know,I'm not suppose to have anyone over without asking and my parents-I just don't-"

Tyler cut him off by wrapping his arms around Josh's boys neck and pulling him into a kiss.

He pulled away for second held Josh's chin. "Then we'll just keep this a secret."

"Since when were you so confident?"

"Nothing matters when I'm with you."

Josh pulled him into a another kiss because fluff is adorable.

~ Thursday ~

"Joshie...." Tyler mumbled into Josh's chest.

"Tyler,come on,get up."

"Mmmm," Tyler whined. "I don't wanna."

"Baby,seriously,we have to go to school." Josh said,sitting up slowly,resting on his elbows.

Tyler only held onto him tighter,grinning.

He moved his arms from Josh's torso to his neck and kissed his jaw before letting go to get off the bed.

Josh watched him as he stretched,walking over to his phone on Josh's desk.

And he's never been so in love.