11

GUYS hi it's your biological mother
And you gotta give my new book some attention;it's lonley. Thanks loves.

An hour later josh was dancing with Tyler,who had been through a beer and a half,Brendon and Dallon were doing backflips into the pool,and Ashley had a joint between her fingers.

Couples-homo and hetero- had already headed up stairs in the five bedrooms and even bathrooms to... ya know.

Some sort of rap song in another language played. Neither tyler nor josh were particularly good dancers,or even liked dancing.

But josh liked Tyler when he was tipsy,and Tyler liked josh when he was using everything he had not to drink.

"Tyler!" Ashley called out.

Tyler turned and she motioned him to come over.

He walked out of the kitchen into the living room where some of the 'druggies' were.

"Yeah?"

"Here try this." She handed him a smoking roll of something,he had no idea what.

Just at the right moment Brendon walked through the sliding glass door into the kitchen and saw them out in the living room.

"What is this?" Tyler asked.

Brendon rushed over to him and took the joint out of his hand.

"Remember 6th grade?" Brendon asked.

"Y-yeah."

"Street drugs."

Tyler's eyes widened. "Oh,oh-I- I can't have street drugs."

"No,you can't." He pressed the tip of the joint onto the couch cushion.

"Ash,don't give him this. Hes too precious."

"S-sorry bro,for real,but did you have to wastemy roll?" She said.

"Yes,drugs are bad for you too."

"You did them." Tyler piped up.

"Did. Where's josh?"

Tyler pointed to the kitchen.

Brendon walked off to see josh leant up against the island,thinking deeply about something.

"Hey,josh,wake up." Brendon shook him. He snapped out of his trance as they both heard Dallon scream 'FUCK YEh!' And belly flop into the pool.

"S-sorry,wuddup."

"Tyler almost did drugs."

"W-what?! When?"

"Two seconds ago."

"Shit,Brendon I'm sorry." Josh ran a hand through his hair watching Tyler converse with Ashley next to kids blowing smoke into shapes.

"It's cool,just-just take care of him okay. Look I-I know about you guys."

Josh almost spit out his water.

He jerked Brendon into the pantry and closed the door.

"How the fuck do you know that?" Josh asked,extremely worried.

"I saw you pull him into the bathroom a couple weeks ago,I heard him call you a baby, josh you guys are adorable."

"Brendon,you cannot tell anyone about this,okay? Tyler doesn't understand homosexuality yet,or love in general for that matter. My parents don't know I'm even gay,only you and Dallon,please god don't say anything."

Josh was almost having an anxiety attack,no one could know,it scared the shit out of him thinking of someone finding out.

"Bro,hey,calm down,I won't tell. But as long as we're confessing,I got something I wanna say too. I-I'm bi-um  i think i have f-feelings for Dallon."

Josh's eyes widened. "O-oh-oh shit. Uh.well my dude,the night isn't over,maybe he'll get hella drunk and kiss you."

"Yeah,I hope. Okay so,were secret bros now,k?"

"K."

"Alright let's go before someone thinks we're um,yeah."

Brendon pushed open the door and stepped out to get a drink.

Josh  went to get Tyler. He found him sitting by the pool with Ashley,still cheering on a now tired Dallon.

"OKAY,okay!! Last backflip." Dallon walked up to the edge of the diving board and did a FUCKING DOUBLE BACKFLIP into the water with a huge splash,soaking a couple people.

Josh sat next to Tyler. "Baby," he whispered.

"Y-yeah?"

"This great right?"

"Yeah,dude parties are beast,and this uh-this-this beer is really good."

Josh watched as he drank from his third bottle.

Tyler was a bit more lose when he was tipsy.

"Your beautiful." He said to Tyler.

Tyler cheered as another guy jumped into the pool while drinking a beer.

Josh smiled. He wanted another drink. He wanted to get drunk and dance with Tyler and have a big dramatic scene about it like in movies.

All of the sudden, josh felt a familiar taste on his lips.

He hummed in delight when he recognized the soft feel of Tyler lips,relaxing.

Then stiffening and trying to make himself pull away because fuck they're around people.

"B-babe,we-mm,we can't." He finally pulled away looking at his baby's eyes.

"Tyler,there's people."

"Oh,ahaha,oops,haha,oh no..."
He put the beer back up to his lips.

Josh looked around,everyone seemed to be occupied with their own conversations.

Except Ashley. Who sat with a Smirk gracing her lips.