Altruistic (adj.)

"GET UP", Shiro shouted repeatedly, attempting to get his raven haired brother out of bed, "You're gonna be late".

Keith only groaned in reply, raising his head to his dark room. "But it's still dark", Keith whined.

"Its your fault for taking a class that starts at seven in the morning", Shiro stated, walking out of the room.

"Seven in the morning", Keith mimicked annoyingly.

"I can hear you!", his older brother shouted from the kitchen.

~

Keith, eventually, did get up, and enjoyed the breakfast Shiro had prepared for him. He was actually not a bad cook, and having graduated college the previous year, had time to tend to his younger brother. He almost refused to live with Keith, and even tried to find him another roomate, trying to get him to give up his introverted lifestyle. But, even if Keith would never admit it, Shiro knew that he was terrified of making friends. Why wouldn't it be? His trust had been broken again and again throughout the course of his life, with countless foster homes and lonely schools. And Shiro just couldn't bring Keith to deal with that. 'He's learning,' Shiro thought to himself, 'he'll leave that shell of his someday'...

//
OkaY so I apologize in advance for the short chapters. I'm trying to ease into the plot but hopefully I'll publish multiple short chapters at once to make up for the lack of writing xD
Thanks for everything! ~Tan ♡