Chapter 4

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

I woke up oddly warmer than before. Then I turned around to see Jerome snuggled up to me. 'You gotta admit he's pretty cute...GODDAMNIT MITCH NO HES YOUR FRIEND...EVEN IF YOU ARE GAY YOUR NOT RUINING ANOTHER FRIENDSHIP...he must never find out...' I thought to myself and sighed.

I looked back down at a Jerome and his eyes opened slowly. He stared at me then realized that he had his arms wrapped around me. He blushed a deep red then removed his arms from my body.

"Awww you were so warm." I whined

"Welp to bad." He said standing up.

I stood up next to him and looked at his shoulder.

"How's your shoulder feeling?" I asked

"Ok I guess it hurts if I move it." He said.

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

I saw a face pop in the room and say, "breakfast is ready!"

"Who's that?" I asked Mitch

"Oops! I never introduced you to everyone. I'll do that during breakfast." he said

"How many of you guys are there?" I asked

"Well it's me, the captain, Emily, You, Nick and Josh." he said. He held his hand out to me and I grabbed it. He pulled me off the bed then let go.

"Well let's introduce you." he said walking out the room. I followed him nervously.

We walked to the few chairs outside and sat down in them with everyone else. They were eating fish. Ugh I hate fish but it's all they have so I didn't complain.

I took a bite of the fish. Hmmm it was actually better then I thought. Mitch stood up and announced to everyone, "Hey guys and girl we have official a new member of our group." Everyone looked up from there food and looked at me.

"This is Jerome." Mitch said pointing at me. I shyly waved.

"Jerome this is Emily you already know , Nick and Josh."

He pointed to Emily she waved. I never realized how pale she was.

He pointed to very tan muscular male with short black hair and black eyes. He wore navy pants and a gray shirt. That was Nick.

Josh was a bit lighter than Nick. He had semi long light brown hair and baby blue eyes. He wasn't muscular and wore gray pants and a white shirt. The shirt didn't actually look that dirty.

On his arm he had a tattoo of a name. But I couldn't read it.

I heard footsteps and saw the captain walking toward us.

"Well it's seems like the men are gonna have to go on a food run. We are running low..Any volunteers?" He asked

"I'll go. It's the least I can do after you letting me stay here." I said standing up .

"If your going then I'm going too." Mitch said looking at me.

"Ok then it's settled you two will leave in about 10 minutes get ready and make sure no one follows." the captain said. We nodded. Everyone went back to there own places.

Mitch started heading to Nick's place.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Whenever we leave we usually take a small weapon or two incase we get in trouble." he said.

"Oh and Nick has the weapons?" I asked. He nodded and I followed him to Nick's place.

Mitch peaked his head in and signaled for me to walk in with him.

"Hey Nick." Mitch said

"Hey guys. I wish you two good luck." Nick said opening up and giant box filled with everything we needed, "go head and take anything."

Mitch walked up to the box and searched until he found what he needed. He put a small pistol in his back pocket and got a medium sized sword.

I walked up to the box looking through everything. I final decided on taking a pocket knife. Besides I could always use my powers.

"That's all Nick thanks." I said

He nodded and put away the box. He waved while we walked out.

We were about to go down the tree when it started raining. I looked up at the rain and said, "great thanks a lot rain."

Mitch chuckled and said, "let's hurry while it's still raining it will harder for them to catch us."

"Ok." I said and hopped down the tree while Mitch climbed down.

"Let's do this." I muttered. Then we head off.

(A/N THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOOOOOO OVERDUE SORRRRREEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! it was homework BLAME ZEE HOMEWORK. anyways yeah I might update Saturday or Sunday or Monday latest so yeah!!!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!

Baiiiiii!!)