Chapter 6

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

I blushed at Jerome's touch. He was so soft and gentle.
(XD UNLINK MITCH HE WAS LIKE MUTHAFUCKAS PUT CHUR HANDS IN DA AIR! and
Wave em like yah just don't care. lol sidetracking myself.)
I had my free arm wrapped around him and his head was on my shoulder. We slowly walked to the 'camp'.

As soon as we were at the tree Jerome let go of me. I didn't say anything. He most likely didn't like me that way anyways. We climbed up and as soon as we got to the top I decided to hand the good over to the Captain who was waiting for us.

We walked into our place and dried off with some towels we had. We were still cold though since it was raining outside. Jerome started shivering again. I took one look at him then walked out and came back with two jackets and one blanket. I tossed him a jacket. He caught it and put it on quickly.

I motioned for Jeome to come sit next to me. He obeyed me an sat down next to me. "Ok so look we have to share a blanket. Since it's the last one." I said

He nodded and laid down next to me I threw the blanket on us. I was about to close my eyes when I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me close. I blushed feeling his warmth against my cold body.

He decided to put his head on my chest. I then threw my arm around his back and held. I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

<DREAM LAND OF MITCH>

I was sitting down minding my own business when Jerome sat on my lap. Blushing I asked, "what are you doing?"

He faces me. Our faces now inches apart and said," I'm doing what I've been aching to do ever since I laid eyes on you." He cupped my face bring our lips closer.

He brushed his lips against mine. He pushed his lips against mine kissing me. I immediately kissed back. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking to enter. I gladly accepted.

As his tongue entered my mouth I tasted him. He tasted like candy and vanilla. He was so sweet. Slowly Jerome started sucking a bit on my tongue. I let out a couple of small moans.

His tongue slowly retreated from my mouth gasping for air. He kissed down my neck looking for my sweet spot. Once he found it he kissed and sucked in it. I bit my lip trying to not moan at the pleasure.

He glanced up at me and said, "moan my name for me Mitch..." He sucked harder. I moaned but not his name.
"Mitchy playing hard to get?" he asked.
He softly bit at it. A bit harder every time. I couldn't take it anymore.

".......J-...Jeromeee........." I moaned quietly. "louder" he commanded bitting and sucking again. "Jerome!!..."I practically shouted. He smiled," better."

His warm hands trailed my spine until they reached my hips. He slowly pulled off my pants and boxers in one quick movement. I gasped loudly. oh no...

<END OF DREAM LAND FOR MITCH>

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

My eyes opened. My head shot up and looked around. It was dark out it must be late. I laid my head back down to realize I was resting on someone.

I face downwards and looked at who it was. It was Mitch. My faced burned again. God..........
Do I like like him?....
No....come one Jerome.........you can't your straight.......you like girls....and mitc- STOP IT BRAIN!
God....i can't be gay.....maybe I'm bi?
I sighed loudly laying my head back down on his chest.

I could hear Mitch mumbling something. I sat up trying to listen.
"......J-...Jeromeee......" I heard Mitch moan.
Wtf?????? Was he dreaming about.....
me?

"Jerome!!..." I heard him yell. Then I heard a gasp. His body shot up and he was awake now. I looked at him confused.

"Um.......C-can I ask you ab-" I was cut off my Mitch putting his finger on my lips. "ask me in the morning.....im going to bed. Good night"

"Er ummmmm.......good night." I said. He laid down and slowly fell asleep. I snuggled into him making sure he was close to me. I slowly fell asleep with my head resting on his chest.
Good Night Mitch.....

(A/N short chapter I kno.u.....
WHOOP WHOOP 200+ reads on only. 7 chapters. Dats amazing peoples!!!!!
Anyways cya later guys!!!!
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiii)