Chapter 9

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

I woke up next to Jerome. I slide out of his grasp and looked outside it was only a bit brighter. I sat down next to Jerome on the bed.

I looked at him sleeping. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to wake him up like that. He would probably hate me and yell. Instead I just tucked him in the blanket. I sighed and walked to my bed. I pulled out a notebook and pencil. I need to think of a plan.

I was about to scribble some stuff down but I was interrupted with a thud. It wasn't that loud. I got off the bed and walked out of our room. I looked around it was very early in the morning. Maybe 5 or 5:30.

I only saw one light on. It was in Emily's room. I walked over trying to hear what was going on inside. Just when I reached her door she opened it.
I stood there surprised.

"Errr ummm...hi?" I asked more than said.

"What are you doing spying on me?" she asked stepping out her door and closing it shut.

"What are you hiding?" I asked

"N- nothing!" she said

I took a step closer and I touched her cheek. 'OMG SHES FREEZING' I yelled in my head

"No it's not nothing! Your freezing!" I confronted her,"i think your getting sick......."

She leaning on the door and turning her head to the side as if trying not to smell me.
"No Mitch please just go!" she insisted

"No I'm not leaving until your inside and warm. " I said again taking another step closer trying to open the door.
She grabbed the handle and held it in place so I couldn't move it.
'Damn she was strong.' I though in my head.

"Please! Just...JUST GO!" She yelled and pushed me onto the floor. I scrapped my elbow on the wood when I fell and it started bleeding. She closed her green eyes and inhaled the smell of my blood. She opened her eyes again. This time they were blood red. She had a evil smirk on her lips. She opened her mouth slowly and revealed two fangs.

I gasped in shocked and tried to scoot away. My pants got caught in the uneven wood flooring. She took two steps closer and said, "Aw poor Mitch who's going to save you?" She jumped as if about to attack me. I closed my eyes not daring to see what would happen next.

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

I woke up to a semi loud thud on the floor. I swiftly got out of bed to realized Mitch wasn't laying next to me. Worried I ran out the door and heard Emily's voice say, "Aw poor Mitch who's going to save you?" I turned to see her about to attack him.

Right when she jumped I tackled her onto the floor.
"The Hell!?" she yelled. And pushed me off. 'Fuck she was stronger than I thought.' I thought.
I pulled her onto the floor and and she pushed me into the door of her room. I broke down the door with my foot and we fell down into the floor.

She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and threw me into the desk with her potions. I looked around and saw a sleeping shot. I picked it up and was about to jab her with it but she grabbed me by the neck. She was choking me. I couldn't breathe then I stabbed her with the shot in her left arm. Her grip loosened as she collapsed.

I fell and caught my breath for a few seconds.
"Jerome!" I heard my name being called by Mitch
I ran out and saw him on the floor still in shock.
"I'm here. I'm ok" I said kneeling down next to him.
"Thank God!" He said hugging me.

"What happened with Emily?" He asked.
"She's a vampire. I think when you scrapped your elbow she went blood crazy. " I said in hooking his pants from the wood. I helped him stand up.

I led him into Emily's room and I
Cleaned up his cut. I reached for gauze and wrapped it.
"Gauze not bandaids?" he asked

"Yeah bandaids fall off easily." I said
"Oh and um Emily she sleeping. for how long?" he asked

"About another 3 minutes. She'll be her old self when she wakes up and has some animal blood." I said. He looked shocked at my answer but nodded.

I heard loud footsteps coming towards us. Then there was a voice that asked, "What in the hell just happened?!?!"
I knew exactly who it was even before he stepped inside the room. The Captain.

(A/N I hope you enjoyeddd!!!!!
I deleted this whole chapter on accident then I quit the app from running and stuff. When I went back on I was soooo happy the chapter wasn't deleted. :3
Vote
Comment
Follow
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!)