Chapter 20

*Mitch's POV*

"no. No No! NO!" I screamed at the world. I threw myself onto my knees and hit the ground. Until I couldn't anymore. I just layed there on the cold hard ground.

( AND NOW IM LYIN ON THE COLD HARD GROUND *GOAT SCREAM* *GOAT SCREAM* TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE XDD)

They took him. They actually took him! Along with everyone else in this stupid place. I grew angry and kicked and stomped everything in sight. I basically threw a tantrum but I didn't care nobody was here anyway!

I stood up and began to sob. I rubbed my eyes and my shakey knees fell back down toward the ground. I just layed there crying my eyes out.

"Jer- Jer- Jerome." I managed to choke out.

I could hear footsteps approaching me. I hoped it was one of the scientist to come back and kill me. I just wanted the pain to go away. As the foot steps came closer I heard a familiar voice.

"Mitch?" the person asked

I turned around and rubbed my wet eyes to see Emily. They didn't take her! My was so glad to see her that I ran up to her and gave her a hug. But once I did that I broke again.

"Emily! They- They took him-mm" I sobbed into her shirt

"Who'd they take?" she asked hugging me back

"Jer- Jerome!" I sobbed clinging to her shirt then tried to continued,"I- I- I think I lo- love him-m" I was a complete mess

"Shhhh Mitch," she said rubbing my back as I cried more then continued,"We'll get him back."

"how-ow?" I choked out through my many tears.

"I-I don't know...But we'll find a way. I promise you." She answered me truthfully.

I rubbed my eyes and tried standing by myself but my knees denined me to as fell back onto my knees on the ground. Emily helped me up and pushed my hair back. I rubbed my eyes once more while clinging on to her sleves and stood up again.

She carried me into her room and made me sit down on her bed. She pulled up a chair next to me and sat down. She left me sob a bit more before starting to ask questions again.

"Ok I know this might be hard for you but I need you to explain to me what you saw happen." she told me calmly.

"Ok-k" I said taking a deep breathe in and exhaling then continuing,"Ok s-so It started with the captain and I talking."

~FLASHBACK DOOWEEDOO~

"Great will get ready tonight and head out tomorrow." the captain stated. I nodded my head in agreement. I left him the notebook and just as I was walking out there was a crash from the door. A man pushed me up agaisnt the wall and held me there with a hatchet at my throat. He hadn't seen the captain so he was able to go around the back and yank him off me. The man then sorung ontp the captain and in a quick movement sliced his hand off. He screeched in pain alerting other man to come in.

Another man came in and threw a bag over his head tying it dragging the captain out. The orginal man then sprung onto me and witch the hatchet hit my leg. He made a deep cut causing me too fall to the ground. He was about to swing for the second time but before he could do so I kick his leg making him lose his balance as he fell onto his butt. He dropped the hatchet as I went for it. I was now above him.

I swung the hatchet down onto his skull. Hearing the cracking noise of his skeleton fueled me to continue. I swung down again this time getting the result of blood and brain all over the floor along with the hatchet. I took another look at  the split brain to make sure he was dead. I walked out the room. These men were taking everyone. I called out for Jerome. No answer. I ran to our room to check if he was there safe.

Flashback Overr ~

Remembering what had happened before made me think.

Could I have stopped him?

If I had let them take me would he have had a better chance of escaping?

If only I had let him go.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

heyo! so this is kinda late but I couldn't update earlier!

At least I updated!

Im pretty happy with how this turned out.

I'm try to get time fridays to write for you guys!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

~