Chapter 5

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

We headed off. I followed Mitch walking through the woods until it there was no more trees. It was flat and you could see the city about a mile and half away.

"Be carful with the guards they are literally every where." he said.

I silently nodded and we slowly walked towards the town. I looked over at Mitch and he was shivering. So was I.

So I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close.

He looked shocked and asked, "W-what are you doing?"

"You were shivering." I said, "I'll let you go if you want to."

"No! I-..I... I mean n- no your warm." He said stuttering. I looked at him and saw him blush. I thought nothing of it and kept walking towards the town with my arms still wrapped around him and his arms around me.

Once we finally got to the town we slowly walked in from a pothole that leads to a alley inside. After we got out of there I quietly whispered to Mitch, "where to now?"

"We make a right there should be a small store that never gets attention. We can go there since it's still gloomy and raining outside." he said.

I nodded at followed him. We slowly walked out the ally with our heads down. I could see the lights on the stores reflecting off the puddles of water on the floor.

Once I saw the words 'food' reflected onto the puddle I knew we were there.

We quietly walked in. I walked into a random aisle with Mitch.

I looked around and only saw about 3 people shopping and I saw the cashier.

I felt a poke against my side. It was Mitch handing me a mask.

"Wear it they won't see know who we are." he said. I nodded nervous of what he was about to do.

We stops straight up wearing the masks and Mitch put his hand on his gun. My eyes widened but you couldn't see them. He pulled out the gun holding it behind his back and went towards the cashier where the 3 people were in line waiting to pay.

I waiting in the aisle to start throwing food inside a sack I had. I heard Mitch yell, "EVERYONE BACK THE FUCK UP IN THE CORNER BEFORE I SHOOT YOU ALL." They all dropped there bags and backed up. One pulled out his phone but Mitch went up to them and grabbed it throwing to the other side of the room.

This was my chance. I ran thought every aisle i saw dumping food inside the sack. It didn't matter what I was grabbing. I was also kinda worried we would get caught. Once it was full I whistled to Mitch singling it was full.

He slowly backed away from the group still pointing the gun at them. He quickly turned around and ran out with me. I heard the alarms go off and kept on running. You could hear the police sirens and people yelling, "they went that way!"

I wasn't so worried until I heard someone yell, "that alley!" I was about to panic. I looked down at Mitch struggling to open the pothole we came up from. I stomped on it closing it tight so it looked like nobody ever opened it.

He was about to yell or say something to me but I just grabbed him by the hand pulling him towards a corner. I then still holding his hand concentrated all my force to make us and the bag look invisible.

We saw the cops walk in the alley with there guns pointed at us. They couldn't see us though. They searched everywhere not being able to find us.

Once they gave up looking they left.

I let go of Mitch's hand and we turned visible again. We looked at each other making us both blush. Wait why am I blushing??? Do I like????

n- No! No I'm straight no.....

I finally went back to the manhole and dug my fingers in the sides letting me grab the cover and lift it up. Mitch first climbed down and I dropped him the bag of food. I then grabbed on the ladder and placed the cover on again.

We quietly walked though the sewer. We didn't say one word to each other the walk back. Once we got out of the sewer and we were walking back through the forest I looked at Mitch he was shivering even more than before.

I was debating whether or not I should offer my arms to keep him warm. After a few minutes I didn't even care anymore I just wanted to feel the our warmth together. I hugged him placing my head on his shoulder. I felt his free arm wrap around my back holding me close. I could feel my cheeks burning up from the blood rush but I didn't mind it. We just walked back to the camp.

(A/N so like I know I was suppose to upload this chapter like 3 or 2 days ago but we hadn't even taken our Christmas stuff so that was what we were doing. Anyways VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE U LIKED IT :3 bai!)