Chapter 21

Hayyyyyyy

Just wanted to let you knowwwww

THAT I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOUR FACE

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

YOU ARE PERFECT

ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS

Just wanted to remind you beautiful

people before I start the chapter!

~~~Spreading the loves ~~(^з^)-☆

Mitch's POV

"Oh my god Mitch...I...I'm so sorry." Emily said sympathetically rubbing comfortiing circles in my back.

"It's not your fault-t." I replied then I continued,"What should we d-do?" I tired to think but I couldn't its like my brain stopped it was just all fuzzy.
"I think we need to get away from here for starters.." She said standing up and looking outside for anywhere to go,"The town isn't an option cause they know us...crap."

"I know a place." I told her. I stood up wobbly almost tripping over my own feet. I held myself up with my hand against the wall. Emily went to help me.

"No. I'm good." I denined her. I pushed myself off the wall and tried standing up on my own. I took a few steps towards the door. I looked back to see Emily starring at my feet as if l could fall at any second. I reassured her I wouldn't fall and she followed me towards the door.

She followed me behind until we got towards my secret base. I stopped walking and she looked around confused as to why I did so.
"Where are we?" She asked

I didn't answer I just push the leaves off the hatch then unlocked it and opened it to reveal a ladder downwards.

I climbed in and she didn't question it just followed. Once we both were inside she closed the hatch and said "Wow this place is amazing! Where'd you find it?"

I simply answered,"I made it."

"You made this? The whole thing? No way you couldn't have."

"Yeah I did. It's kinda make-shift. It was for emergency which this seems like it is."

"Does anyone else know about this?"

"Only one. Jerome."

Her face went pale scared she said the wrong thing. I ressured her and gave her a warm hug. I sat down on th couch and motioned for her to sit down next to me. She reluctantly took a seat.

"Now what?" I asked

"The only obvious thing to do. Get them all back."

"Yeah..slight problem."

She turned to face me with a eyebrow raised and asked,"What is it?"

"It's just that...ugh...it's just becasue Jerome won't want to be saved."

"What? No why wouldn't he? They've hurt him before why would he want that again?"

"Because we got into this fight. I don't even know how it started! But something in him changed. He was screaming at the scientists to kill him! I don't know what I would do without him."

Emily just started at me speachless. I couldn't blame her I was as surprised as she was. Suddenly I was pulled into another one of her hugs. I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek. Quickly I wiped it away and stood up.

"I'm sorry Mitch. I just want to help."

"Well we can still go and get the others."

"I'll get Jerome for you."

"How in the hell will you do that?"

"I don't know to be honest but i'm going to try."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

We used the lasting sunlight to think of a way in. I showed her how I had a map Jerome made for me a few days ago. I was to be the distraction as Emily was to be the one to get in and try to save them. The sun was finally down and it became time to sleep. I set up the sofa bed and layed down on one side and Emily on the other. I turned away from her to face the wall. I wasn't ready for this. Any of this. I prayed that night for the first time in my life. To fall asleep and never wake up.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi guys! Its a while since my update but now I've written a chapter cause i'm on break. Hope you enjoy and yes I know its small but most likey the next will be LONGER I've gots lots in store for you guys! :D

~ churro out

Stalk meh below!
Tumblr~ popcornaly
Twitter~ popcornaly