Chapter 17

*Jerome's POV*

I touched my cheek with my finger.

Did Mitch really just kiss me? I smiled a small blush creeping on to my cheeks.

I chuckled.

I guess I really do like him...

Wait but where the hell did he go?

I need to find out. Plus it's almost getting late.

I ran out the door bumping into Emily. She dropped her potion bottle she was holding and it crashed onto the floor. It broke into a million tiny pieces while the green liquid inside seeped through the cracks and fell. Disappointed in life she sighed deeply.

"Oh no..I'm sorry for running into you." I apologized.

"Ugh...Its fine." She said about to walk away.

"Hey but can't you just make it again?" I told her trying to cheer her up.

"Sadly. No..I need my blood to do it. But since I'm a vampire. I has none. That blood was from weeks ago. It was antidote to change me back into my old self. I was going to explain to the captain." She said then continued," Well it doesn't matter now.."

I felt guilty. But then said,"Its ok. you don't have to be human to fit in. I mean look at me! I have no clue what the hell to call myself. I'm not human but I'm not immortal like you. I'm just me. "

She smiled then said, " Well I never thought of it that way. Thanks Jerome."

I just smiled as she walked off. Then a thought came to mind. Mitch. I continued down the tree and starting to look around. I searched where I had seen him before. No signs.

I called out his name "Mitch!"

No answer. Walked westward from the tree. I've never been to this part of the woods. The trees seemed to be thicker.

"Mitch?" I called

I heard some noise rattling ahead of me. I walked a bit faster towards it. I stood in the middle of a million trees. I looked around but saw nothing. I just decided to leave.

I started forward when I felt the ground underneath me rise up and enclose around me. I was inside a net above the ground along with a bunch of dirt and leaves.

"What the hell?!" I said loudly.

I gripped the net with my hands and shook it trying to make it fall. I saw a little latch from the ground open up.

It was dark inside from what I could see. Until I saw a person walk out from it. Mitch. He looked up and saw me.

"Oh Jerome." he said surprised.

"Yeah it's me." I told him.

"How'd you find me?" he asked.

"Well I was just walking...Hey! wait why did you leave? If you never left I wouldn't have to come here looking for you!" I said kinda angry.

"Well...You didn't need to come find me. I came here for a reason..." he said sad yet angry.

I felt regret saying that. "You know that's not what I mean..." I said the mumbled with confidence," I kinda liked the kiss..."

"What did you just say? I can't hear you." He shouted a bit.

I lost my confidence and said,"Did you leave cause you kissed me on the cheek?"

"Um..lets just get you down then talk." he said shyly going inside his little cave again.

"Wait!" I said but he closed the hatch. Ugh.. I uncomfortably shifted in the net. I slowly felt it lowering itself down until I was on the ground. I stood up and brushed some of the dirt off me.

The little latch opened up. Ugh I guess I have to talk to him in there. I sighed. I don't really want to talk anymore..

_________________________

A/N

Heyooooo

Wassuppop hope you had a awesome week!

This is like the FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRRRRRRRRR that I actually update on a Friday xD

Usually it's like Saturday or Sunday lol

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

CYA GUYS