Chapter 7

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

My eyes opened to the smelling of cooked chicken. I walked outside where everyone was eating. Except the Captain.

"Hey why didn't you wake me up?" I asked Mitch.

"Well you looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake you." he answered.

I just walked up and sat next to him. He handed me a piece of chicken and I started eating it. I heard footsteps walking towards us. I looked up from my food and saw the Captain.

He pulled up a chair and sat. He sighed loudly and threw his head in the palms of his hands resting his elbows on his knees. I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Captain?" Emily asked

"This" he said tossing her a crumpled up paper.

"Oh god. Jerome you need to see this." she said crumpling back up and tossing it me.

I uncrumpled it slowly and took a look. OH GOD........
IT CANT BE NOT
FUCKING THIS.....

It said WANTED : JEROME ACETI
and showed a picture of me. The people who issued it the damn scientists.
They were now in contact with the guards in the town.

Mitch glanced over and took a look signaling the other two men to take a look also. They all gasped. Mitch grabbed the paper out of my hand and ripped it into a million pieces.

"I said I would protect you. And that's exactly what I'm going to do." Mitch said standing up.

"And it's my job to protect you. Here come with me Mitch and we will discuss look out nights." The Captain said walking to his room. Mitch followed him.

"Listen guys I'm-" I was cut off by Nick saying, " It's alright. We are all here to protect you. Right you guys?"

Emily and Josh nodded.
"Thanks you guys." I said
Mitch walked back out and said, "ok tonight the people guarding will be me and Nick. We will be on opposite ends and have walkie talkies incase something happens."

He nodded and went to his room while Josh followed. Emily stood up and started walking away when I looked back and she had left her food untouched.

Mitch started walking back to our room. I told him I'd catch up in a bit. I walked to Emily's room not making a sound to make sure she didn't hear me.
I put my ear against the wall and listened closely.

I heard footsteps running around and Emily say,"Come on squirrel get out!"
I heard some more footsteps running about then heard her say," I give up. You made me do this to you remember that."
There was a small screech of pain.

I ran in and saw a disgusting sight. She was biting the squirrel. She was sucking its BLOOD?!?!?
"Oh My Gawd....."i said. She dropped the lifeless squirrel and said, "sorry you had to see that."

"Uhhhh......"i said trying to find the words to say something.
"Please don't tell anyone! Please?" She begged. I nodded.
"B- but how are you a vampire" I asked confused

"It was a fucking potion I was working at. It wasn't suppose to do this. It was suppose to give a human more stamina. Obviously I screwed it up. That's also the reason you first met me I wasn't cold even though it was raining out." she said

"Oh...well I gotta go..."I said turning back around.

"But hey next time don't come in my room with permission. I hate it when people do that." She said. I just nodded walking back out.

<TIME SKIP TO DA NIGHT>

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

I grabbed my gun and sat out in my corner guarding the area. It was so quiet and dark out. I shivered a bit.

"Cold" I muttered under my breath.
It was cold until I saw a chair pull up next to me and a blanket fall over me and the person sitting next to me. I looked over and saw Jerome.

I smiled. He said, "hey."

"Hi" I answered.

"Listen we need to talk about something...." he said looking at me.

I starred out at the dark woods not daring to look at him, "y- yeah?"

"Ok so last night I woke up and I heard you..................ummmmmmmm.......................moanmynametwice" he said the last part kinda fast so I didn't understand.

I turned to him and asked, "can you repeat the last part."

"You. moan...my name.....twice." He said. I turned back facing the woods blushing insanely.

"O-..oh" I said trying not to look at him.

"So er....ummm....what was ur dream
that made you say my name." he said trying to sound calm.

"Well..." I thought for a second,'I can't just say Oh I was moaning you name in my dream cause we were making out. Fuck. you said you wouldn't ruin another friendship.'

"Mitch? Everything ok?" I heard Jerome say.I snapped back to reality and said," yeah..."

"So your um....dream what was it about." he asked

THINK MITCH THINK!

"well what happened in the dream was I was being....uh...whipped yeah and I was yelling for help from ...you! yeah." I said unconvincing.

"Are you sure that's what happened you don't sound so sure of yourself."he said

"Yes I'm sure! I know what happened in my dreams!" I snapped at him

He turned away from me a tear forming in his eye saying, "oh sorry.

I wrapped my arms around him back and said, "no I'm sorry for snapping at you."

He placed his head and my shoulder and said, "ok...should I go?"

"Um I kinda like your warmth can you stay?" I asked. He nodded and hugged me keeping the blanket around us. Soon he fell asleep.

'One day...I'll tell you how I really feel about you.' I thought to myself.
I turned my attention back to the forest around me.
"Gotta keep watch around here." I whispered, "keep my Jerome safe..."

(A/N
Yay finals JK
BOO FINALS!!!!! They are Thursday and friday. Friday I'll start writing the SQUEL to forever mineeeeee and I probly won't be able to update during the week due to the extra studying ima have to do. Leave a comment on what u think on Emily being a vampire! also if you want Nick or Josh to be different leave a comment about what they should be! baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!)