Chapter 13

*Jerome's POV*

My eyes opened. I turned to my side to see Mitch still sleeping. My smile quickly turned into a frown. I was still mad at him. Even though I shouldn't be. I should be mad at myself but I didn't care I stayed mad. I slide my body out from under him and slowly and quietly got out of the bed.

As I stepped onto the floor I took another glance at Mitch then walked towards the door. I left our room and I just sat down outside of it on the floor. I sighed loudly and closed my eyes.

I felt a quick gust of wind then heard a voice say, "Jerome?"

I opened my eyes to see Emily standing there. I just looked back down and said quietly, "....Hi..."

"What are you doing out here? It really early to be up." she asked

I looked up and asked with an attitude,"well what are you doing up early? Hmmm?"

"I don't sleep. Now answer me." she insisted

"...Nothing...Just getting some air." I said looking down starring at the floor boards.

She kneeled down next to me and urged my to answer her by saying,"Come on. You seems kinda....Sad. why?"

"IM NOT SAD ALRIGHT?!" I said losing my head. I sighed deeply and said," Just go."

She glared at me then left. I quietly started crying. I threw my head in my hands and rubbed my eyes. I felt like I was a little kid crying over not being able to get a toy. Except it wasn't a toy it was Mitch.

I felt like leaving and never coming back. Whenever I see him or think of him I feel like crying. I just couldn't handle him right now. I just sat there thinking about life.

*Mitch's POV*

I woke up cold. I looked around my and didn't find Jerome. I shivered and sat myself up right. It looked and seemed as if it was still early. I moved my foot and I felt a burning and tingling.

"AHHHH OW!! ow!!!...ow damn.!" I yelled bitting my lip trying to make myself stop. I just sat there and decided not to move. A single drop of sweat fell from my forehead. I heard Jerome walk in.

He walked to me and said,"Your not gonna be able to move your left foot until it gets better....dumbass.." He turned around and started walking back out.

"Hey! Wait a second!" I yelled at him and he turned around looking at me.

"Why are you so rude right now?" I asked

"I'm Not....." he said

"Well....why are you leaving? Can't you stay with me?" I asked

"I need some air..." he said walking back out.

"Jerome." I said. He just walked out the door.

"Jeromeee" I groaned, "Jerome! Jerome!!"

"JEROME!! Come On!!" I yelled then stayed silent for a minute. I never heard him.

I just layed down and sighed. Yet my sigh turned into a sniffle. I let a few tears fall. Then quietly sobbed occasionally saying Jerome. Wishing he would come back in.

---------------------------------------------- TIME SKIP TO LATER

*Jerome's POV*

As I just finished coming back from my very long walk I climbed up the tree.

Once I was at the top I looked around as saw everyone but Mitch out eating dinner. Emily glared at me once again as I passed by them and walked into my room.

I looked at Mitch and saw him sleeping and next to him was his let over food. I walked towards the edge bed and pet his arm. I whispered into his ear,"Im sorry, so sorry."

I kisses his cheek then went to my bed and grabbed my blanket. I threw it over him and tucked him in. I ran my fingers through his hair moving his hair from his eyes

I sighed walking back to my bed laying down. I starred at him while he slept. He looked so peaceful. I can't believe I was so rude to him earlier. I was still mad that he had a girlfriend though.

I planned to confront him about this in one or two days time. But until then I wouldn't be able to be happy. Even if it meant I could never be with him. I closed my eyes trying to sleep and forget about today.

(A/N

AYE!!!!

I'm alive!!!!

Wooooooo!!

xD sorry for not updating like really that was a LONG TIME.

I feel bad but I'm try to go back updating once a week Probably Fridays.

I'm happy it's spring break for me tho lol YAS

Anyways hope you loved it! :D)