3 girls and 30 Seconds to Mars - Chapter 1

Jared was writing and occasional humming. He now had a lot of inspiration for new songs so what better than then write them down.

When he was almost finished with a song he suddenly got an image before his eyes. In the beginning it was not very clear, but when it began to take a shape. Is was a human. A young woman with brown hair and black clothes. She smiled at him .

When she wanted to say something someone walks into the room to report that he still has one hour till the concert starts.

Jared looked straight at him and nodded, but when he looked back he did not see her anymore.

Tomo was already rehearsing the songs with Shannon. They knew which songs were played and names without Jared being there. They knew what he was doing that night, so that made it easier.

While rehearsing the gentlemen could not resist to play so that the ​​other would make mistakes.

Tomo suddenly stopped playing when he thought he’d see something. It turned out to be a young woman with black hair and red dress. Seductively she laughed at him .

At the moment that Shannon wanted to ask Tomo about why he stopped he suddenly sees something. He sees a young woman in front of him. A blond woman with a long white coat. No idea what she has underneath.

" Hey handsome," said the blonde young woman seductively.

"Another 50 minutes, gentlemen!" Heard Tomo and Shannon. Both came straight out of their minds. Shannon stood up just to see who said it because it was like the voice of the young woman he had just envisioned.