3 girls and 30 seconds to mars - Chapter 8

" Lucy still has not come from her room?" asked Lyra. It was nearly 10 o clock.  "No, I still have not seen her," Layla answers . "But it isn’t crazy because of today."

" Is today exactly one year ago Layla?" Lyra asked her . "Yes," said Layla . "My parents wanted me to tell her to be strong today because as you know my parents were there when it happened.’

Both girls did not even know what to say. She felt so sorry for Lucy.

"I 'll go check on Lucy," Lyra said and went upstairs to Lucy's room. Lyra listened at Lucy's door and thought she heard sobbing from inside?

"Lucy, are you all right?" Asked Lyra worried. She could not help it. Lucy was more like a sister to her then her best friend. They know each other for a long time and Lyra would not know what to do without Lucy. Lyra sees if Lucy's bedroom door was open. Relieved does Lyra opens carefully the door and looks inside.

 Lucy is crawled into her bed sobbing  with a teddy bear in her arms. Lyra walks silently to her and sits next to her.

Lyra stokes Lucy's hair back. “Layla and I were getting worried about you," begins Lyra. "You know we are always there for you, eh Lucy."

Lucy nodded and looked down. 'Dad already tried to call me today, but I do not feel like talking about it now," Lucy said softly. "He just talks about how he still want to take on that punk for revenge."

Lyra saw Lucy again slowly started to cry and pulled Lucy to her into a tight hug. Lucy cuddled with her along with her teddy bear.

 “I 'm sure your mother is proud of you Lucy whatever you do," said Lyra smiling and stroking her hair. "I just wish she had stayed with me that day and did not go out along with Dad," said Lucy crying. "Then she was still alive." "Hush Lucy " said Lyra comforting. "Remember that she is always in your heart . So she is always with you." Lucy looks at Lyra, but looks then at her teddy bear. She strokes her teddy and smiles slightly. The last gift from her mother. A teddy bear with a t - shirt on which the glyphs of her favorite band on it.