3 girls and 30 seconds to mars - Chapter 13

The next morning Tomo walks stretching his room out. Immediately he sees Jared sitting on the couch and staring out of the window. ”Are you all right Jay?" Asked Tomo immediately worried. It wouldn’t  surprised him if Jared sat there all night.

" HMH?" Jared said looking suddenly at him. He saw Tomo walking toward him. ”Is there anything Tomo?" Jared asked him because Tomo looked worried. ”I was just wondering if there was something wrong because I have the feeling that you've been sitting here all night." said Tomo. ”I was just thinking that's all.” Jared said and smiled. ” It's not about that girl which is the daughter of that woman you killed?" Asked Tomo worried. " Also...” Jared said and sighed. ”It just would not go out of my head.” Tomo sat down with him and hugged Jared. ”If there's anything I can do for you, you can tell me you know?" Said Tomo smiling. ”I Will.” Jared said, also smiling and suddenly saw Shannon walking towards them.

"You 're not going to say that you've been here all night Jay?" Shannon asked also concerned. Jared nodded. ”I do not know if I should talk to her and say that I killed her mother." said Jared and sighed. ”If you do that we can lose three echelon " Shannon said. ”She and her friends.” " You both talk about what we do with it.” says Tomo and walks toward the door. ”We?" Jared asked surprised. ”Yes we are." said Shannon then. ”We are doing this together Jared. Not only you.” Jared smiled and gave his big brother a hug. ”You are never alone brother," Shannon said happily.

"I'll go to out and give some echelon tickets for our concert.” said Tomo and picked up the tickets.

" Go ahead Tomo.” Jared said.” Make a few echelon happy!"