3 girls and 30 seconds to mars - Chapter 6

The silver of a lake at night,

The hills of Hollywood on fire,

A boulevard of hope and dreams,

Streets made of desire.

Lost in the City of Angels,

Down in the comfort of strangers, I...

Found myself in the fire burned hills,

In the land of a billion lights.

I found myself in the fire burned hills,

In the land of a billion lights.

 That song had Lucy in her head when Jason took her to a rooftop terrace. Lucy could not believe she was there. She enjoys the view that she has this evening. “A land of billion lights.”

 "Jason, the view is really amazing,“ Lucy said, and gave him a kiss. Jason grinned. That was exactly the point. Lucy would like it. "I had to find needed to find the most beautiful place her in town just for you and I think I've found it,” he said proudly. Lucy hugged him happy with those words. He does everything for her. How can she ever find a better boyfriend? Jason cuddles with her, but when he did Lucy felt something she does not trust.

 “Jason, you're not going to say that you took it with you “Lucy said, surprised. " What?” Jason asked innocently.

 Lucy pulled within two seconds his gun out.

 "Oh that... “he said immediately uncomfortable and grabbed his gun from her.

 “Why do you take the gun from work with you?”Asked Lucy immediately and glared. "I don’t take my bow and arrow with me everywhere I go?"

 “I just want you to be safe and that is why I have it always with me, “Jason said, and put his gun away. "Like our enemies? They don’t dare to come into my neighborhood,” Lucy said, rolling her eyes. "They know my father and his reputation so our enemies really stay away from me!”

 Jason knew just nothing more to say.

 “And besides, you know that we are only allowed to use our weapons during work hours and today we are both free, ' Lucy went on.

 “Lucy please,” Jason began. "I know it should not, but we are now so high that it is more likely that our enemies are here too because fewer people are here."

 “That may be Jason, but rules are rules,“ said Lucy. “You know I really have to tell my dad that you had your gun with you so it’s going to taken away from you. Within your working hours you can ask my dad for your gun.’'

 “Lucy Please do not do it,” said Jason immediately and looked sad. "I promise I will not take it with me outside work hours."

"Okay  “Lucy said, and gave him a kiss. "You know I'll tell it next time. “Jason nodded.