3 girls and 30 seconds to mars - Chapter 4

Jared dropped on the sofa in the rehearsal room after the concert. Was it really? Was one of the girls I had called up on stage the girl I saw in front of me before the concert?

What does it mean?

Two seconds later, Shannon enters the room also totally wondering. At the last moment he noticed that Jared was on the sofa. “So tired Jared that you need to lie down on the sofa? " asked Shannon and went while Jared sat down next to his brother.

"Today was different than normal for me," Jared starts. "When I was writing I suddenly…"

" ... had the image of a beautiful girl before you?" said Shannon before Jared could finish is sentence.

" How do you know?" Jared asked surprised. "I had that while I was rehearsing with Tomo," Shannon said. " A beautiful blonde lady that you have happened to call on stage. If she really is it.'

"I had a girl with brown hair and also sat between the girls that I called on stage."

"Jared," said Tomo and walked towards them. "How did you know the girl with black hair who had to ask on stage? With a blonde and brown friend of hers?'

"Tomo, you're not going to say that you had seen her before we went on stage huh?" Asked Jared

"Yes! While I was rehearsing with Shannon," Tomo said

"Okay, this is getting weirder by the minute, " said Jared . "We see each another girl in front of us and they happen to be with us today at the concert..

"Then it was good that they were not at the meet and greet," said Tomo . "We do not know whether it is good or bad that we saw them for us and that they were here now."

"I 'm going to find out," said Jared firm and stood up and walked out of the room.

"Jared....!" Shannon called after him and stood up. He just looks at Tomo and they both run after Jared