3 girls and 30 seconds to mars - Chapter 7

Jared rode on his bicycle through the city. Sunglasses on so no one could see that it was him. Despite that Tomo and Shannon rode after him also with sunglasses. The bike was now the easiest way to find the girls. Would he could be right behind them because he has no limits. Having a car is a lot harder because of the limits.

"Jay , take it easy!" Shannon yelled. "If you ride this fast you can’t find the girl because you’re going way to fast!" All Shannon and Tomo heard was a soft growl of Jared who did not agree.

Tomo suddenly drove quickly and stopped before Jared making Jared quickly slammed on his brakes before he was against him. 'Dude! Was that really necessary?" Asks Jared angry while he just stopped in time. "Yes , otherwise you would not have stopped Jared! You know that as well as I do," said Tomo and looked at Shannon who nodded. "We have driven long enough through the city Jared," Shannon said and went with his bike next to his brother. "We have just had the whole town."

"They need to be somewhere in town Shannon! They can not suddenly be gone like witches or whatever!" Said Jared angry and annoyed that he could not find the girls.

"Jared, chill. We’ll find them," said Tomo trying to get him at ease. "If they are fans of us, they surely going to another concert of us. Especially if they are Echelon."

"But I want to continue looking until I find them," Jared said with determination.

"You will not go on Jared," Shannon said convincingly to his little brother. "If you are going to look for them again you will come in the prohibited area and we all vowed to never go there again!"

"Yes, but..." Jared starts to sputter. "Jared, you know what happened last time we went there," Shannon said sternly. Jared looked straight down and said no more. "Come back to our tour bus," said Tomo smiling and gave Jared a knock on his back.