2 Fighting Scar

Scar above

Scar's pov
I just moved to Chicago from New York.  I am the champion street fighter scar and gang leader of the gang Black Roses. Most people know me as Scar but my real name is Ryder. I have to go by Ryder at school so the Chicago police don't find out the Black Roses have relocated. From what I've heard they already have enough on their plate with Three Guns and Blade to notice a new gang in town. Speaking of Blade I have to fight him tonight. It should be an interesting fight seeing as we are both undefeated and I may get a chance to find out who the person behind the hood and mask is. Blade has a rule only the person that beats him can find out who he is. (A/N yes blade is charlie who is a girl but everyone thinks blade is a guy because she only fights guys)

"Hey Ryder it's time to go to school you have to go in early since you just transferred."

That was Jake he is my brother although nobody knows because he runs a legitimate gym here and can't be associated with a gang leader. Our parents died when Jake was 18 and I was 12 so Jake moved to Chicago while I stayed in New York and moved in with out aunt who raised me for five years until now where I moved back in with Jake.

Time skip

It is now lunch at school and I am sitting with my best friend Zack when I see this beautiful girl walk in.

"Yo, Zack do you know who that is?"

"Yea thats Charlie she is in my Math class."

"Why is she sitting alone?"

"I don't know man why don't you ask her?"

I waved at her but she didn't see. It was almost as if she was in a trance just sitting there. I thought about what she possibly could be thinking about.

Time skip to fight

Charlie/Blade's pov

I walk out of the locker room and hear the crowd chanting a mix of Blade and Scar. I guess Scar has brought some fans from New York to Chicago. In the crowd I recognize some people from school and I think one of them is the new kid in my math class. Zack I think his name was.

"Tonight facing off are two undefeated fighters Blade and Scar."

Scar walks out and I swear I recognize him from somewhere but I just can't remember where. Good thing I am in my disguise in case he could recognize me too.

"Alright you both know the rules for this fight, no weapons, and otherwise fight until a forfeit, inability to continue, or somebody is unconscious."

Ryder/Scar's pov

I walk out of the locker room at the underground fighting arena and I see the famous Blade standing in the ring. His mask and hoodie are covering his entire face and head so I can't get a good look at him.

The ref says the rules and the match begins.

I see Blade pacing around the ring so i decide to throw the first punch, he dodges it and hits me across the face.

Charlie/Blade's pov

This is too easy Scar threw a slow punch at me that I easily dodged and I hit him square in the face. I guess New York doesn't have as high as standards as I do.

After I punch Scar I knee him in the gut and he managed to hit me in the stomach. This causes me to let out a loud groan because that was where my dad had hit me earlier.

"You are going to regret that." I said.

Ryder/Scar's pov

After Blade kneed me in the stomach I punched him in the gut and he let out a loud groan.
I heard "You are going to regret that."
And I realized that Blade was not a guy, but a girl. No guys voice would sound like that. Blade must have noticed I was distracted so she punched me and that was the last thing I remember before blacking out.

•••••••••••••••••

This chapter was more of an introduction of Ryder and why he moved to Chicago. Leave comments all feedback is appreciated!