8 You will never break me

Charlie's pov

I woke up in a dark room surrounded by a pool of blood that I soon realized was my own. It took me a second but I remembered what I did yesterday. What a bastard Ryder is, putting me in a cell before I get to finish killing everyone on my list. 

That list is the only thing I have left to live for. I've got no friends, my family hates me, and my gang is just scared of me. I will not let Ryder stop me from finishing what I started.

Ryder's pov

It's been a day since Charlie attacked our gang and lets just say all hell broke loose after she did. We had drug dealers thinking they could steal product because of the decrease in the size in our gang, and many new smaller gangs are trying to attack us while we are week. Charlie needed to be punished for what she did. Speaking of Charlie, she should be up by now.

I walk down into the cells until I get to hers. I see a girl with blood still coming out of her bullet and stab wounds just sitting there. I would have thought she would be crying like most prisoners do.

"So Charlie or should I say Blade or even better the leader of Three Guns."

"Well you can call me Blade but I passed down my gang to my number two man because I had other things to take care of and couldn't leave the gang leaderless."

"I guess that means nobody is going to come and save you because you are worthless. I am going to torture until I break you and then kill you."

"Have fun because you won't be able to break me. You will never find my weakness,because I don't have one."

"We will just have to wait and see." I walk out after saying that because I needed to get more information on Charlie to use against her.

Charlie's pov

After Ryder left the cell I was thinking about what he could do to me. The thing is he will never be able to break me, because I'm already broken. He will never see that side of me though. Only one person has seen that side of me and their name is scared on my body forever. Luke.

Just thinking about Luke makes me feel weaker and more worthless, but I need to stay strong so I can escape and kill him.

I hear the tap tap of footsteps coming my way and I don't feel like dealing with Ryder and his shit so I lay down and pretend to be asleep.

"Wake up you bitch I need to talk to you."

I stay on the ground hoping he will just go away.

"I said wake up" he was screaming now.

I still stayed on the ground knowing he didn't believe me.

Ryder kicked me in the gut causing me to jump up as a reaction. That was a bad choice because he punched me in the face and gut until I fell back over bruised and bloodied.

"Next time I ask you to do something do it."

"Never." I spit at him knowing it would get me in trouble.

He started kicking me in the gut and ribs over and over again. Next thing I know he took out a knife which brought back terrible memories and caused me to flinch.

"Big bad Charlie is afraid of a little knife huh."

He looked down at my legs like he wanted to cut them but stopped when he saw the scars that said Luke.

"Who is Luke?"

"My pet unicorn."

"Oh Charlie when will you learn."

He kicked me in the gut one last time and walked out.

Ryder's pov

I left Charlie's cell walking over to my right hand man Zack and asked him to find a Luke connected to Charlie.

Whoever Luke is hurt Charlie and I need him to break her.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for all the votes and views guys! Please leave comments for feedback and suggestions and vote!