4 Sanity

Picture of Zack above (played by Ethan Dolan)

Charlie's pov

They say that you can see into a person's soul through their eyes. When you look into my eyes all you see is a void of nothingness. A person's smile is supposed to show happiness but mine is entirely fake. When somebody laughs it is joyful but I laugh at pain and suffering. Ironic isn't it?

I currently put my gang into the control of my second in command Ace so that I could focus on my fighting and killing the Black Roses.

In order to kill everyone in black roses I first needed to figure out who their leader is. There are rumors that he is the street fighter that I just beat Scar.  I hope it is Scar because I know that he is actually Ryder and that would be a weakness I can use against him. In order to figure out if the Black Rose's leader really is Scar I have my best investigators looking into everything they know about him.

Everyone in my gang or should I call it Ace's gang for now calls me Blade because none of them know that I am really Charlie. There is only one person who knows that Charlie and Blade are the same person and that is Luke.

Speaking of Luke since he knows about the gang too I decided to go home today and face my uncle for the first time in two days.

"Where have you been you bitch?"

"I'm sorry I just lost track of time."

"That is not good enough."

He started to punch me across my face until I couldn't stand. I collapsed to the ground and my dad started to kick and scream at me. Soon I was encased in a cloak of darkness.

I woke up the next morning and it was Monday. I decided to ditch school because I had too many bruises to cover up and I needed some time to think and put myself back together. It felt like every time my dad or Luke hurt me I lost a little piece of my sanity.
Ryder's pov

I wish I could have gotten a better look at Blade when we were fighting. Maybe then I could figure out who she really is. I also need to talk to Charlie. How did she get all those bruises? Why does she cover her tattoos everyday? Why was she on the ground by the arena? So many unanswered questions to ask.

I went to school and people were looking at me weird. It was because I had new bruises from losing my fight against Blade, but nobody at school knew that.

At school I looked around for Charlie but I couldn't find her. I asked Zack, my best friend, if he knew where she was, but he said.

"She's not in school today man must be sick."

"Oh damn I really wanted to talk to her."
•••••••••••••••••

Sorry this chapter was so short. I am a terrible writer so I am sorry if you can't see how I am trying to portray the characters and their personalities but leave questions in the comments and I can answer.
I swear the plot will be better than the writing