21 Bye Ace

Charlie's pov

I took another blow to the face.

"Fucking Bitch."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream. When on the inside I knew I was already broken.

I spent years building walls to protect myself after I killed Ace's family. Nobody could touch me then.

I was unbreakable.

Everything has changed now.

I was in a million pieces being held together by my Pride. My stupid Pride that wouldn't let me kill myself and end all of this.

I was brought back to reality by another blow to my face.

"Say something you bitch. You murdered my parents and basically ended my life. I deserve to hear you speak."

"Fuck you."

Another kick in the gut.

I guess he didn't like what I had to say.

My beating was interrupted by the door to my cell bursting open.

The last person I expected to see was standing there with a gun pointed at Ace. He pulled the trigger and Ace fell to the ground. Dead. For real this time.

"Let's go."

"What Ryder, no Hello."

Ryder's pov

After I saw the blood in Charlie's bedroom I knew she had been taken. I just didn't know by who or to where.

I raced back to my gang house and got my best tracker to find Charlie. In a matter of hours he found her.

I broke in and shot who had her captive and everyone in the building. I didn't care who they were but they had Charlie.

I found my puzzle. Now I just needed to put the pieces together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3k reads!! I love you all so much!

Sorry this chapter is so short and I haven't updated in a while. I will try to update more again.

Vote and comment!!!!