22 Twice

Charlie's pov
You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price, I know...

I woke up hearing a song that related to my life more than anyone knew.

I looked around at my surroundings and noticed I was lying in the backseat of a car. I looked up to see who was driving and it is Ryder.

What the flying fuck.

Then it all came back to me.

Ryder had rescued me, not that I had needed it, from Ace. A part of me was grateful he got me out, but another part of me wishes he would just let me die. Then, there is that mysterious third part of me that wonders what in the world Ryder wants with me.

"You're up good." Ryder said to me.

"Where are we going?"

"What Charlie, no hello?" He said with a smirk throwing my own words back at me.

"Hello Ryder. Now tell me where the fuck we are going or I will strangle you right here." I said with an even bigger smirk.

"I'd like to see you try."

"You don't need to you already saw me kill more than half of your gang."

Those words got to him. His smirk fell at the mention of his fallen members, but me being the idiot I am decided to push it farther.

"Twice."

That one word broke through Ryder's thick exterior and I could see him snap. The car came to a stop and I was soon yanked out of the backseat and pressed against the car door.

Ryder's chest was against mine with his hands around my throat. 

"What are you Charlie! I can not figure you out. One minute you are asleep peacefully in the backseat of my car, the next you are looking around frantically, and the next you are making jokes about how you fucking killed most of the moat dangerous gang ever to exist."

I had been looking down until then, but I looked up with a smirk across my face and said "Twice I might add."

Ryder threw me onto the ground letting his anger take over and standing above me whispered to himself "Charlie you are a puzzle I can just not solve."

I wasn't supposed to hear him, but I did.

Well sucks for you Ryder. I used to be unbreakable, but now I am unsolvable.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I love you all! 4k reads! This means so much to me. I love reading all of the comments, they make my day, and help me update faster!

Vote and comment!!!