25 Looking for me

Ryder's pov

I told myself I would stop thinking about her. Ever since she left me I started focusing on my gang. We have been doing great, execept for Charlie's gang.

We normally would attack a rival gang, but I learned my lesson from Charlie.

She always wins.

I just can't stop thinking about how.

Charlie's pov

This is boring. Being a gang leader used to be so much fun. I would feel a rush every time I killed somebody.

Now, I can kill 7 people in a day and not feel anything. Some people say it makes me a monster, but I know it just makes me successful.

Too bad its boring.

Ryder's pov

I took a look around me and was thoroughly impressed with myself.

The walls of my office were lined with maps, pictures of the damage done to our old gang house, anything Charlie had touched, and anything we could find on her gang's location.

I am tracking her down.

The problem is, she's invisible.

When she escaped from our gang house the first time, we know she went back to her gang house, and that's where she is now. Other than that no information. Nobody outside of her gang has ever set foot on the base and come out alive.

The only thing I could think of was to bring in my "spies". They were highly trained gang members who were going to join Charlie's gang and send us the location as soon as they get it.

Charlie's pov

I strutted into the basement, where we kept cells for trespassers. My gang had recently picked up three people trying to join our gang and were starting the recruiting process, when they found trackers.

"Hello people, today is not your lucky day."

I took a minute to look at the people. Let me tell you they did not look happy. They didn't look scared either though.

I needed to fix that.

"Tell me who sent you."

"No" The one in the cell furthest to my left said.

"Ok"

Now she look surprised. I turned around to walk away. About two seconds later I turned around pointed my gun at her and shot the prisoner straight through the brain.

I walked over to the two remaining prisoners who definitely looked scared now. I pulled out my gun and shot the one on the right just for fun. Still no excitement sadly.

"Look to your right and left. If you don't want to end up like your friends tell me who is looking for me."

They paused thinking and I started to raise my gun.

"Ryder! Ryder sent all of us."

"Thanks sweetheart."

"Let me out now."

"No thanks."

I pulled the trigger one more time and heard another body drop to the floor.

This time I felt excited. Not from the kill though, because I am coming for Ryder.

Alec (member in Ryder's gang) pov

There was a knock at the door.

Jace a member in our gang got up and went to open it up when he gasped and fell to the ground bleeding. I looked and saw the girl that exploded our old base.

She was back. And she was killing most of our gang again.

Ryder's pov

"Ryder! The girl is back!"

There is only one girl that had ever been to my gang in the first place.

Charlie.

I ran downstairs and she was standing around 20 dead bodies, all members of my gang. She looked up and smiled when she saw me.

"I heard you were looking for me, Ryder."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thoughts?? ~~~~~~~>

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I can't believe we passed 10k reads and 500 votes!

Reading comments motivates me to write more and makes my day so vote and comment!!