12 Found

Charlie's pov

Uppercut

Jab

Side kick

I started to feel a warm liquid around the side of my gut.

"Charlie you tore your stitches again you've been at this for hours take a break."

"Not yet."

Left hook

The punching bag fell to the ground with a loud bang.

"Now I'm done."

"I'll go get the doctor for your stitches."

It has been almost a week since I escaped from Ryder's gang and I have been training nonstop. I am back in shape if not better shape from when I was fighting and have restocked all my weapons. I leave in two days to track down and kill Luke.

Ryder's pov

It has been almost a week since anyone has seen Charlie. I think she went into her gang's house and has been there hiding from us. When she comes out I am going to find her.

My gang has identified a possible suspect as to who Luke is and we have brought him to the gang house.

"Boss he's here."

"I'm coming."

I walked downstairs and saw a muscular looking guy with blonde hair.

"Who are you."

"Luke, why am I here?"

"Do you know who Charlie is also known and Blade the street fighter?"

"I fought her once, but she beat me and I never saw her again except when I would watch her fight."

"It's not him let him go."

Oh Charlie what are you doing to me.

Charlie's pov

I got back to my room after training and layed on the bed. I left all the lights off, but my window open. I could see the people walking their dogs before they go to sleep and the lights in the houses turning off. In fact the only thing I couldn't seem to see was Luke. Where is that bastard hiding?

I fell asleep with that thought in my head playing over and over again.

Luke's pov

Charlie,  Charlie, Charlie, how careless of you. Leaving straight from the gang house to your apartment. You didn't even notice you were being followed.

Well it's a shame because now I've found you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry about the short chapter the next one will be longer! Vote and Comment! Thanks for all the support and reads already!