14 Crazier

"But she was even crazier than he."

Charlie's pov

"You won't do it, Charlie I know you can't."

"Oh Luke don't you see I already have."

One hour earlier

I fell asleep in the closet and woke up around four hours later.  I look down and see just how bad my injuries are. I was badly beaten and still hadn't healed from the gun shot or stab wounds, not to mention the fresh cuts on my stomach spelling his name. I needed to do this now or I would never be able to get up again.

I walked out of the closet and tip toed through the hall looking for a certain office. The thing was I didn't feel scared or nervous. I felt hollow being controlled by my need to kill Luke.

"Clean this room now it has her blood everywhere."

That was Luke. Now was my chance. I bursted out of the closet surprising Luke.

"Charlie what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Finishing what you started." I then pulled out a knife that I had found and aimed at Luke's heart.

"Charlie Charlie you would have to have lost your mind to kill me."

I started to laugh. It wasn't a happy laugh though it was a laugh that would make even myself get chills.

"You won't do it, Charlie I know you can't."

"Oh Luke don't you see I already have." I threw the knife hitting him in the chest.

I lost my mind a long time ago. Maybe it was when I became a street fighter, or when I became a gang leader, or when I was kidnapped and abused multiple times, or maybe it was the very last scar he had left and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Now that I had killed Luke there was only one person left on my list. Ryder I'm coming for you, and this time it won't be the shoulder I shoot you in.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this chapter is so short, I'm sorry. I haven't been feeling well lately and haven't had much inspiration but I will try to write more again now. On that note thank you so much for 500 reads! It means so much to me! Please vote and comment.