11 My worst nightmare

Ryder's pov

"Track my car down that is what she drove of in." I yelled to Zach.

Man Charlie does not get the credit she deserves. She fuckin killed over half my gang survived our torture, and escaped. Not to mention she was the most feared gang leader and a champion street fighter. She did all of this with out shedding a tear or showing any emotion besides anger.

All that is on my mind right now is finding her and solving her puzzle.

"Sir we found the car it is in a Walmart parking lot. It was left their this morning so she must have stolen a new car. We sent two guys over there to retrieve your car incase she left any evidence."

"Ok keep me posted."

Charlie, I'm coming for you.

Charlie's pov

I drove straight to my gangs house after stealing the car. I needed to be stitched up before I could do anything.

"Fucking hell Charlie what happened to you?!"

"Killed most of gang, got caught, escaped, and stole a car I will explain more later to the entire gang just get the doctor I need stitches for my stab wounds and two bullet wounds."

It started to get dark and I heard somebody yell my name, then I passed out.

Ryder's pov

"Boss we have a security camera's footage of Charlie heading east. There are rumor's of her gang the Three Guns house being there, but nobody knows for sure."

"Ok see if you can find any other pictures or footage of where she went."

"Yes sir."

I need to blow of some steam so I head to the underground fighting arena.

I fought against three people and beat all of them easily. The only person who ever beat me was Charlie.

Charlie's pov

I woke up in a bed I soon recognized as my own. I looked down and saw bandages on my stomach. The doctor must have stitched me up.

I walked downstairs and got the entire gang together.

"As many of you may know I was gone for quite a bit of time. Many of you are probably wondering where I was. I attacked Black Roses and killed over half their members. I was shot and kidnapped, but escaped and came here. I am going to be here for a week regaining my strength and then I have to leave again to take care of some things. If I don't come back pass down my leadership and continue on being the most feared gang in the world."

"Yes boss."

I could hear a few people whispering about how I was leaving again so soon, but I needed to find Luke.

Ryder's pov

"Boss there were no more tapes of Charlie and she has not resurfaced yet."

"Ok we are going to assume she went to the gang house. Our number one priority is finding whoever Luke is right now. He may know how to find or break Charlie."

"Yes boss."

I went over to Jack's gym to work out and talk to my brother.

"Hey Jack how have you been."

"Good a bit nervous about something but I'm sure it's ok."

"What is it?"

"Well you remeber that girl who I would talk to in here, Charlie?"

Shit, I forgot Jack knew Charlie. They were friends I can't let him know what I did to her. "Um yea."

"Well she hasn't come in here or returned any of my calls, which is very strange."

"I'm sure it's nothing Jack, don't worry." I walked away after and went to work out.  Hoping Jack would just forget about Charlie.

Luke's pov

I sat in my car looking at the knife that I had used so many times on her.

"I'm coming Charlie."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for all the reads! Vote and comment your thoughts!