16 Goodbye

Ryder's pov

"Boss we have the portable security footage moniter and detonator ready lets move."

"I'll meet you there I have to do something first."

I ran into my office. Under the desk there was a hidden drawer that had a box inside.

I pulled out the box and opened it up. Inside there were three diamonds one on a ring and the other two as earrings.

These may look like cheap jewelry from a department store, but they are actually worth over 7 million dollars when sold as gems.

These have been in my family for four generations and there is no way I am leaving them here to be blown up.

I grabbed the diamonds and shoved them in my pocket. Then, I ran out to join with the few members that are left in my gang.

"Alright everybody into the tunnel she will be up here soon and we need to leave."

We walk for about four minutes until I see Charlie on the monitor starting to make her way upstairs. Shit, she was even faster than I had expected. I needed to detonate now or she could get into the tunnel.

"Alright everyone brace for impact, I'm blowing up the base."

Right before I clicked the detonator I swear I could see her say one word.

"Goodbye."

Goodbye means I give up. Charlie doesn't give up, at least she used to not give up. Charlie used to fight with everything in her body to survive. I would know I kidnapped her for two weeks and tried to kill her.

Boom

I did it.

I fucking did it.

I killed Charlie.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm terrible I know.  This chapter is so short. New update will be up very soon! Thanks for comments and votes!

What are your thoughts so far?