29 Determination

Charlie's pov

My family abused me and left me.

Luke abused me.

Ace abused me.

Ryder will do the same.

Every single one of them said they loved me. That they were going to save me. Look at how that worked out. Ryder will do the same, but this time I'm not letting him.

I walked into the fighting arena and told the person setting up fights,

"Put me down for every open slot."

"Are you sure that's a lot for a girl like you."

"I can do it."

"Ok what is your name?"

"Blade."

At the mention of Blade he looked up from writing and gawked at me.

"You're back?"

I guess I have been gone for a while. In my defense I was dealing with a lot of shit and took it out on Ryder's gang members instead of fighting like I used to.

"For now."

Ryder's pov

After Charlie had left I got in my car and drive around looking for either Charlie or her car to find where she went.

I drove around for a couple hours when I saw her car parked in front of an underground fighting arena. I parked and hobbled inside as fast as I could.

I got in and saw a bloody bruised Charlie fighting a man twice her size.

"Charlie!"

She looked at me and her face turned into one of surprise. The expression only lasted for a second because she turned right back, walked up to the man, and knocked him out in a single punch.

I walked toward the ring as Charlie got out she came to me.

"Get out."

"No."

I realized Charlie had a lot more bruises on her than could have come from one fight.

"How long have you been fighting for?"

She smiled and looked up at me "Four hours and I'm scheduled for seven more."

"Fucking hell you are. Charlie you are going to kill yourself."

"Maybe I want to."

Charlie's pov

I don't want to kill myself. I'd never give up like that. What I do want is Ryder to get the fuck out of my business.

I got back in the ring to see a girl in the opposite corner for a change.

Ryder looked over at me with a frown on his face, so I smiled back and began to fight.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter

Comment good books!

Vote and comment