5

Axls POV:The same night we were sat by the dinner table eating food which Erin and Blair prepared for us

Axls POV:
The same night we were sat by the dinner table eating food which Erin and Blair prepared for us.. for once. I swear, they never cook.
They made noodle soup,  cooked chicken and lasagna. For whoever preferred what.
" Jesus Christ Blair you look like somebody Kurt cobain would marry" izzy eyed her up and down.
" yeah well maybe I should call him."
" stop it you guys let's enjoy this dinner" Erin told them.
" how does she?" Steven wondered.
" the sweater and everything." Izzy told him.
"Shhh!" Erin shushed them.
The phone rang. No body moved.
" I guess I'll have to get that" Blair rolled her eyes and made her way over to the table. We all laughed because she was always the one to have to answer it. I actualy started feeling sorry for her, we may as well have hired her to be our secretary.
" sorry secretary!" Duff yelled over to her and she stuck her tounge out.
" hello? Yeah , no , " she sighed "it's their secretary" we all fucking laughed again as she held her head with the other hand. " what ?! Yeah sure, mhm, I'll tell them." She put the phone down and gasped then froze for a minute.
She finally walked over to the table, sat down and began eating . Ignoring our existance.
" well...?" I asked.
" oh yeah. You won an award for the best artist in the welcome to the jungle video." I jumped up with excitement as she looked up at me with no expression on her face." You're a bitch Blair I swear!" She always left us hanging but it was kind of what made her special and funny .
" thankyou " she smiled ironically.
I sat back down smiling to myself .
" well done babe" Erin held my hand and kissed me.
" yeah well done man" all the guys sounded bored, it was always about me according to them .
"Thank you" I spat.
" aww, are we jealous?" Blair stuck out her bottom lip and wiped her fake tear away.
" why be like that?" Izzy was annoyed.
" I'm fucking with you. There's one more thing you should know." Now she sounded serious. " you're going to Oceania In like a week! To finish off the tour. It will end in December which isn't long. Your manager said and I quote ' hope you've enjoyed your few weeks off'. "
We all gasped and jumped up in excitement. We were cheering and buzzing. Finally finishing off the tour which has been going on since august last year .
" I can't Fucking believe it." Duff picked Steven up and spun him round .

Blairs POV :
" okay we get it giraffe, your big and strong now put my man down" I demanded and we all giggled.
Except Steven .
" can we talk ?" He asked shylly. But I wasn't surprised after what happened earlier I was feeling awkward my self.
" sure" we walked out of the dining room in to the kitchen.
"If it's about earlier..-"
He cut me off and wrapped him arms around my waist.
" no. That could have been good."
He bit his lip causing me to blush.
" well what is it then?"I asked him.
" you just called me your man infront of everybody" he grinned " and I was wondering. Do you want me to be?" He didn't look too shy anymore.
I was the one to bite my lip this time.
" yeah" I half whispered and kissed him.
" good let's go back" he kissed me back.
" you go ahead I'll be down in a minute." I told him, I had to get changed I wasn't about to let izzy fuck with me all night about how I was dressed.
----

5 minutes later I was downstairs again

" that's more like it!" Izzy yelled out.
" yeah that just screams' our girl' doesn't it ?" Axl rolled his eyes.
" to me. It makes a difference." Izzy said in the nicest way possible.
I sat down at the table and picked at my food. I knew we would be sniffing later so I didn't want to get too full and lower the effect cocaine would have on me.
" you haven't heared have you?" Axl grinned . Fuck no, I knew he would tell him about me and Steven .
" when you was out we caugh B and Adler fucking." Axl let out a giggle.
" nearly!" Erin tried to make the situation less awkward.
" eww! That's fucking funny !" Izzy nearly pissed himself.
" eat your food B!" Duff pinched me changing the subject.
" I already have! Plus. You know. We're celebrating again. What do you say about a session but this time in the house?" I offered everybody a smile.
" that's our girl!" Steven yelled out.
" I thought so" I smiled again.
----
3 hours later:
Stevens POV :
" what's wrong with her?" Duff asked with a weird expression I never saw on his face before .
Blair sat down on the floor around twenty minutes ago and wouldn't move or stop staring at the ceiling.
" b talk to us!" Axl shook her.
" get the fuck off her!" Slash ran over to her. " Blair you better fucking listen to me, it's me Slash! Can you hear me?" He was worried as fuck and I'm not surprised he has known her the longest out of us all. We couldn't tell if she was just on a good high or over dosing.
"BLAIR! " slash yelled out one more time.
I was more than fucking scared I began shaking and Erin sat next to me.
" stop shaking Steven it'll be ok!" She rubbed my arm.
Blair finally looked at Slash.
She started shaking violently so he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.
" quick somebody come with me and run some fucking cold water in the bath!" He practically screamed at us making us realise that this was a serious situation .
Erin started crying so Axl pulled her in for a hug.
Me izzy and duff ran after slash , he put her down on the floor.
" quick !" He yelled again pointing at the bath.
I ran the water in to the bath.
"No." she said in the smallest voice ever.
" no? No what ?!" Slash held her face in his hands .
" let go I'm fine ." She let out a few words again.
I stopped the water and he let go off her face .

" did you only have cocaine?" I asked her.
" no" she mumbled.
" well what else did you Fucking take?!" Slash was more than Fucking angry now. She glared at izzy before putting her head over the toilet and throwing up.
Me and slash looked at izzy knowing full well he has given her heroin.
" you fucking bastard!" Slash pushed him and pinned him up against the wall. " don't you fucking ever do that again! Do you understand ?!" He screamed in his face.
" let him go" Blair cried .
I ran over to her and rubbed her back.
Duff separated slash from izzy.
" stop it slash! And you fucking better promise you won't give her heroin again!" He screamed in Izzys face.
He walked out of the room passing Axl who glared at him and went to his room.
" Blair are you ok?" She finally stopped throwing up and collapsed in to my arms. My heart sank because that could have been me. I'm addicted to that shit and I don't know if I can ever over come this.
" take me to bed please."
I looked at slash " I got it man"I picked her up and carried her to bed. The night was over for us all.
" b!" Erin gasped as I  was walking past her with Blair in my arms.
" she's okay" I told her and took off upstairs.
----
Blairs POV:
I woke up in my bed with Steven by my side. I looked at the time, it was 2 am so I decided to go and find Izzy.
I felt really bad for what happened. I didn't need anybody blaming him for something I wanted to do.
I snuck out and went over to his room, he was laid in his bed crying.
" izzy" I said in a gentle whisper.
" fuck off." He cried out.
Fuck his pissed off with me.
I walked over to his bed and got in it.
" come here." I told him , he hesitated at first but then he cuddled up to me. I felt bad because it wasn't exactly his fault.
" it's okay, shh. Don't worry. It was my fault I'll talk to them tommorow. Just please know I'm not angry with you. It was partly my fault " it seemed to calm him down.
" love you Blair" he whispered .
" love you too man."
10 minutes later he fell asleep so I kissed his forehead and went back to my own bed.
I tried to walk as quietly as I could but it was almost impossible.
" where have you been?"
Shit Stevens awake.
" I talked to Izzy, it isn't his fault. It's partly mine too." I got in bed and laid my head on his chest , he wrapped his arm around me.
" okay . Good night. I love you" his words caused me to blush .
" I love you too." I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. We fell asleep almost immediately.
This was the first time we've used these words and it felt so right .

...