26

Blairs POV:
The next morning I woke up in my own bed with no body by my side. I guess izzy must have carried me to my bed and Steven slept on the sofa high as Fuck.
I sat up a bit and stretched my arms before I heard a knock on the door.
" come in." I yelled out in a raspy voice and took one last stretch.
Erin walked in and shut the door behind her.
" oh man you look rough." She giggled and jumped in my bed.
" dude what did you even give me last night I felt wavy." I looked at her with curiosity.
Whatever it was I've never had it before.
" just some shit off Mathew he said it makes people happy." She got under the covers and laid down."so..."
" so ..? So what ?" I laid down too and we faced eachother .
" don't be stupid, you remember last night right?"
" of course I Fucking do." I slapped her arm " you should not have gave me that, how do you even know?"
" yes I should have it made you happy for a while right?" She seemed proud of herself, as if my happiness was something hard to accomplish." And axl together with Slash creeped up to look, we all know now don't worry. We don't even feel bad for Steven his always fucked." She put a bitchy voice on " do you even guys fuck anymore?"
" Erin!!" I slapped her again and laughed ."of course."
" bullshit. When ... he's always asleep." She rolled her eyes and my smile dissapeard.
" yeah he is. How do I tell him I did this? it's going to make him worse." I thought about it and began feeling guilty .
" jeez , you always feel bad, it's a fucking cliché now. Just fuck it, everything makes him worse these days." She sat up a bit" now come on you need a shower." She jumped out of the bed and I got out too.
" come with me." I walked to the bathroom and she followed me. I guess it's just a girls thing . She sits in the bathtub talking away while I take a shower.
" right who's better?" She flipped through a magazine she found on the side. " uncle Jesse from full house or... George Michael?" She screamed so I could hear her over the running water.
" shut up with this bullshit I can hardly hear you!"
" just answer!" She complained.
" fine. George !" I didn't think twice about the answer because frankly , I could not care less.
" cool."
----
20 minutes later after some more bullshit and Erin screaming over the water I was finally fresh and out of the shower.
" what the fuck do I wear?" I looked through my wardrobe.
" we're not going anywhere, look at me, same jeans , Axls top." She really couldn't care less alately.
" alright. I'll go for simple." I pulled out some black jeans from the drawer and a plain white over sized shirt.
" you look good." She gave me the thumbs up.
" alright now my make up."
" where you going? The red carpet, have you got a dick appointment, will your husband divorce you if you don't wear make up around the house? " her sarcasm was killing me.
" fine no make up, simple clothes and wet hair." I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the door.
" good" she smiled in satisfaction and followed me downstairs.
Breakfast was on the dining table. Slash, axl and Duff looked way too funny just standing there proud of what they had set up.
Erin and I exchanged looks, they couldn't really cook but they managed to make scrambled eggs, make sandwiches, they even placed cereal and milk on the table.
" it took 3 of you to do this?" I giggled.
" maybe." Slash wiggled his eyebrows"oh and you look good when you look so simple." He gave me a genuine smile which made Erin pull the I told you so face.
" thankyou , where's Steven and izzy?" Me and Erin sat down.
"I'm here." Izzy walked out of the bathroom and sat next to me.
" goodmorning." I smiled nervously and went for the scrambled eggs.
"So then what were you two doing last night?" Duff raised an eyebrow and smirked.
" oh shut up." Izzy threw a fork at him and laughed.
" you can have that back mr lover man." Duff threw the fork back and stuck his tongue out.
The door opened and we all looked at Steven who was stood there with 2 bouquets of roses and a huge grin on his face.
" guys." He walked over to the dining table excitedly.
I looked at everyone, we all knew. Except from Steven .
" these are for you." He gave Erin the smaller bouquet of pink roses and then gave me the huge one with red and white roses, he kissed my forehead and then faced everyone.
" thankyou." Erin smelled the roses and grinned.
" what are they for?" I questioned him slightly confused at the change of heart.
" because I've decided to change!"
Okay so you can imagine us all swallowing our food down nervously and biting our tongues.
" continue." Axl answered for all of us.
" I'm going to rehab right now, I just woke up this morning with a good feeling." He smiled at us all.
" I'll find something to put the flowers in, Erin come on." I quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen, Erin followed me and shut the door behind us.
" seriously what the fuck." I tried catching a breath but I started panicking.
" calm down, that's a good thing." She found vases to put our roses in to and filled them up with water without a care in the world.
I put the flowers down and walked back in to the room.
" so.. why today?" I tried to act like I cared about him leaving but I wasn't sure I did.
" because the sooner the better, I'll stay for 2 weeks at least." He sat down in between izzy and slash then placed some eggs and a sandwich on his plate.
" alright. Do we get to visit you?" The sadness started kicking in.
" no babe. You don't. It's better that way." He started stuffing his face" the flowers were to apologise, I've been a prick with all of you. Especially you izzy." Steven patted izzys back.
I choked up on my food while izzy spat his out. 
" dude it's fine really." Izzy widened his eyes and continued eating.
" so. None of us get to call or anything?" Duff didn't like the idea.
" no you don't." He chewed all his food and swallowed." Well I better get packing." He stood up and left without saying another word.
" should I go and talk to him?" I loudly whispered across the table.
" do it." Axl shoo'd me away.
My heart was beating really fast once I got to my bedroom we're all Stevens clothes now were.
" Steven.." I sat on the bed and watched him set his bag up on the floor.
" yeah?" He stopped for a minute to walk over to me and kiss me.
" I'll miss you." I actualy felt lonely already, he looked so happy and then there's me just screwing his friend.
" I'll miss you too but I'm doing this for you, how many over doses can you take. I've already been through 5." He went back to packing.
" I know. Thankyou for doing this." I watched him without being able to take my eyes off him. This was the man I would spend the rest of my life with.
That's crazy .
" hey Blair." He stopped for a minute, walked over to the bed and kneeled down." Ill make this work, I've been too stupid for too long. Everything will get better I promise you." He kissed my hand which made me tear up " don't cry baby. Everything will be ok." He stood up to hug me so I got off the bed and let him embrace me.
" I love you Steven ." I sobbed in to his shirt.
Wow, I can't believe it. All my positive feelings are coming back.
I went months without feeling positive about Steven.
" don't cry." He pulled me away and pecked my cheek which made me smile.
" okay." I wiped my tears away and looked up at him." Have you got enough time?"
" depends.. why?" He looked at me in confusion .
" well" I wiggled my eyebrows.
Erin made me think this morning. Me and Steven haven't even had good sex in a long time .
" there's always time for that." He smirked at me before leaning down for a proper kiss.
---
" I can't believe he's gone." Erin shut the door behind Steven .
" same." I sighed and proceeded to walk over to the office.
I picked up the phone and decided to call river.
" hello?" He answered in a raspy voice.
" hey, how's it going? It's Blair." I looked for some comfort, I always found it in river .
" Blair hi, I'm just with Martha we're tired can I call you back another time?"great.
" yup" I sighed and slammed the phone down, I was already feeling fully guilty of last night and now Steven is gone.
I tried calling my friend Brad but he wasn't available.
I stormed out of the office and threw my self on to the sofa.
" hey ...wow,what's up?" Slash Knew something was up right away.
" nothing." I spat out and crossed my arms " what are you watching?" I looked at the tv .
" cherry pie is on, we're only watching a music channel." Izzy had a soothing voice, nothing too much but also enough to bring me back to the ground.
Something wasn't right about the video.
" I don't fucking believe it!!" I screamed as loud as I could.
" what??!" Duff jumped up.
" it's that fucking bimbo. Bobbie or whatever her name is! She's a waitress at that café, Steven was fucking her with his eyes." I was furious. Now she's in to the whole rock thing?
" she's hot." Slash drooled over her.
" shut the fuck up." I got up and went outside on the porch to smoke a cigarette slamming the door.
I've had enough. This day is so shit and it can only get worse.
I heard the door open and shut behind but I didn't want to look and see who it was. Finally I felt somebody's presence sat on the step with me right by my side. Izzy .
" what's bothering you?" Of course he saw right through me.
" everything." I sighed and took another drag of my cigarette." I need to change."
" what?" He chuckled.
" im ugly I need to change." I felt disgusting next to that Bobbie girl.
" she's hot but you're a lot better."
" who says it's because of Bobbie?" I looked at him with disgust.
" don't give me that look, it's obvious." He smiled a little.
" fucking he'll you know me too well." I threw my cig away and stared in to space.
"I know.. do you miss him already?" He looked at me.
" yes I do. A lot." I looked at izzy but I felt too awkward so I stood up and left to go inside.
" feel better now?" Slash joked.
" yea sure fucker." I rolled my eyes and went to my bedroom.

...