54

2 years later-1999
Blairs POV :
I tugged on my shirt when Fabio pointed out that " mummy's stomach" was showing. Izzy and Duff picked him him up and took him to the park and then for pizza and cake for the day "thankyou guys it means a lot, now that you know.." I tried to speak silently so that Slash wouldn't hear.

" it's cool Blair we understand." Duff patted my shoulder " come on little guy are we ready to see the new swings they have at the park ?"

" yeee!" Fabio squaled in excitement .

" bye Blair" izzy and Duff laughed and waved me off as they left my front door.

I gazed around my house for a short while and tried to figure out who it was that I was fooling, me and Slash have been out of love for at least 5 months now.

" hey Blair get here!" He screamed from the kitchen " what the fuck is all of this mess?!" He threw a pan in the sink on the rest of the pile of dirty dishes.

" why don't you clean it?!" I complained as I tugged on my shirt again .

He sighed " whatever , what is that top you are wearing, you have a child don't dress like that." He took a cigarette out of the packet and pressed it between his lips " you know I think sometimes you really do this shit just to get on my god damn nerves ." He sparked it up and blew the smoke in the air .

" you have a child, don't smoke in the house " I lifted my arms up in the air as if to say don't point out my mistakes if you're full of them yourself " and you know what, I'm pretty sure it's you that does that ." I rolled my eyes.

" don't you roll your eyes like that at me." He raised an eyebrow " you know it turns me on." He joked in a disgusting manner, we haven't even slept together since august and that was 2 months ago.

" very funny." I did it again "you don't turn me on." I was dead serious .

" cool, here sit down." He pulled a chair out for himself and sat down.

" What ?" I sat down on the other chair .
He threw his lighter on the table "since we both don't find eachother as attractive as we once did. Maybe we should see other people ?" He suggested .

" are you suggesting we break up and that you already have somebody on the mind?" I took a cigarette out of the packet this time and lit it up intrigued with his next to be answer .

" yes and not exactly ... I see a few chicks I would like to screw but love is not for me right now." He rolled his eyes this time and moved his hair out of his face " you cool with a divorce, an agreement on both terms ?" He pulled the i don't care what you say face at me.

" whatever, Do the dishes and I'll be fine with that dude" I rolled my eyes once again and walked out of the kitchen . I heard all sorts of cussing and screams , as well as the dishes being thrown about.
Weirdo. Can't even accept the fact he needs to do the dishes.

I walked out on to my back porch with my arms crossed.

I found Axl sat on the swing with a cigarette in his hand "hey Blair." He looked up at me and smiled. His beard practically covered it all though .

I gave him a smile as he patted the place next to him " thanks dude." I smirked.

" you alright?" He asked not really paying attention to anything but my grumpy face.

" the usual, arguments with slash ." I waved it off with my hand "are you ok?"

" nothing bad ? And I'm good." He nodded his head .

" he suggested we get a divorce" I fiddled with my fingers .

He slightly jumped up "how are you feeling about that, what did you say to him?"

" I told him that as long as he does the dishes I'm cool with it." Me and Axl both laughed.

" good " he smiled as he inhaled and exhaled the smoke " very good." He whispered the last part.

" whys that ?" I Shot him a confused look.

" because now you can go and get your true love back." He threw the cigarette in the ash tray and got up from the swing ." You know like Steven" he winked and then walked away leaving me on my own.

It's been two years since I spoke to Steven, he hasn't moved but he tried god damn hard to stay away from me. I can't turn up and ruin his life all over again .
---
" is that everything then?" I asked Slash as I took the last box from him.

" I think so B" he nodded his head"do you need help setting things up?"

I looked around my small house and shook my head " no I think I'll be fine, Duff is just across the street ." I shot him a smile .

It's been 2 weeks since the divorce, we agreed that Fabio would live with Slash, where he can see uncle izzy and auntie Amy whenever he wants to because he's so used to seeing them everyday. I get to see him every Wednesday and Friday which is a thumbs up to me, he's always been closer to Slash, I don't think I have the ability to bond with children but he's still my son for the love of God I want to see him.
I moved across the street from Duff and Tracy to also have some sort of support from somebody .

" call if you need anything ." He kissed my cheek and then took off.

7 years wasted with another man.. this is starting to turn in to a one big joke. I guess I'll never settle down.
---

" I can't believe you moved all the way to New York " I complained at Axl through the phone .

" you have your house, everything is agreed on, Duff and Tracy are across the street and Steven is somewhere near, be happy and stop scolding " I could almost feel the irony in axls voice .

" fine! " I sighed " I'm happy for you Axl I really am, look after yourself."

" you too B "

Another friend gone, I wish it could be 1989 again, the old good rock days, the big wild hair and flawless lives, or close to flawless anyway.
We've all changed so much, my heart only aches when I think about the old days so I try to snap my self out of it before I hear a knock on the door

" coming." I shouted as I walked from the sofa to my door in a snail pace .

...