31

2 weeks later .
House party. Part 1
Blairs POV:
All our things have been moved in to our new houses . We all lived in separate neighbourhoods , slash lived a good 20 minutes walk away from the previous house, me and Steven a 15 minute car drive, izzy a 30 minute walk and duff just around the corner, he didn't move very far, we all knew he would be with Erin and Axl at the old house everyday anyway.
All of us have visited eachother already to know the directions, the surroundings and things like that.
We all managed to buy our own cars and things to get us by, since the guys have gotten famous we haven't had the chance to live normal separate lives so this was going to be a hard but exciting adventure for all of us.
---
" it feels so weird guys" axl carried the beers inside to the house.
We decided to throw a house party before any of us leave for good, to celebrate what's been and what's to come.
" I know dude.." Steven also carried beers in to the house.
" the rooms are empty." Erin followed them inside holding 5 bottles of vodka.
"I can't wait for this party."duff came in last holding about 4 crates of beer. I'll never know how he does it.
I looked at slash who was stood with me by the coffee table because the sight was funny , the alcohol just kept coming and coming.
"Jeez have you got anything to show me ?" I joked .
" actually ." He pulled a bottle of jack Daniels from under his jacket and placed it on the coffee table .
" oh god." I rolled my eyes and we laughed.
" where do you want them?" Steven turned to axl .
" I figured we'd place all the alcohol on the dining table. " axl placed the crate of beer on the table.
" okay man" Steven did the same and then walked over to me giving me a kiss on the cheek " hello babe."
" hey " I kissed his lips and gave him a smirk ." I can't wait for everyone to get here."
" me neither." He grinned at me and winked . That look meant something.
Uh oh, who's coming?
" what ?" I knew something was going to happen.
" guess who's coming?" Steven wiggled his eyebrows.
" who?" I raised an eyebrow.
This can either be good or bad.
" tell her already !" Slash seemed excited for it himself.
Steven looked at him as though he wanted to say ,uh bitch shut up. ,
" I'll tell her then. Brads coming!!"slash announced this in the gayest way ever.
But brads coming!!!!
"  slash !" Steven hit him on the arm.
" sorry, you took too long dude." Slash giggled.
" brad as in my brad! Gay brad ?!" I widened my eyes .
" yes." Steven nodded
" oh my god!" I jumped up on Steven in excitement ." Who got him here?" I wrapped him in a hug.
" me and slash." Steven put me down and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead .
" I love you too dude ." I went over to slash and gave him a hug .
Well this was going to be interesting. All 3 of us haven't seen brad in years and izzy plus axl have never even met him. Not to mention Duff.
" love you too B." Slash ruffled my hair.
" I wish you wouldn't do that." I put my hair back in to place and rolled my eyes at slash .
" who's this brad?" Axl asked us as he walked from the dining table to the sofas where we were.
" someone we knew a long time ago." Steven blurred out.
" I'm sure you've mentioned him before ." Duff scratched his head.
" yeah many times. She was glued to him as a child."Slash rolled his eyes.
" hey fuck you." I hit him and let out a laugh.
" I can't wait to meet him." Erin smiled at us all.
" what's with chicks and gay dudes." Axl pulled a face.
" fucking hell. We' will never know man"Duff patted Axl's back.
" where's izzy ? And who's even coming?" Erin crossed her arms as she threw herself back on to one of the chairs .
We all took our places on the the sofas and stretched a bit.
" izzy will be here later ." Steven told her.
" so far , river Phoenix will be here with Martha , brad, Kurt was invited but he isn't coming, he doesn't like axl." I said that quite annoyed because axl can be a cool guy when he wants to be but Kurt just isn't having any of it.
" fuck him." Axl looked away for a second pretending to be unbothered. But we all knew he liked nirvana.
" anyway, Mathew, some people we know from clubs." Axl went on.
" so how many? " Erin raised an eyebrow .
" lock the door to upstairs and to the music room because .. a lot." Axl sounded pretty serious.
" oh dear God. Okay " Erin sighed but got up to do it anyway.
We had the door that leads to the hall and the upstairs rooms , if people went upstairs they wouldn't be able to see anything but the door, if it's locked, no one can get through to the upstairs area.
" that's sorted." Axl relaxed a bit.
I looked over at the dinner table and it was now took over by alcohol.
" who's going to drink all of this?" I slightly cringed .
" me." Duff got all excited which slightly worried me, his problems with alcohol weren't getting any better.
" duff no." I shook my head.
" we agreed to no drugs tonight. So all of us." Slash explained ."and who ever is coming." He added.
" right ..." I thought about it for a minute.
No drugs my arse, the amount of drugs that are going to pass through this house tonight is unbelievable.
" you ok babe?" Steven shook my shoulder to get me out of my thoughts.
" yeah." I faked a smile and kissed his cheek.
" good. " he smiled back at me and wrapped his arm around me.
"Now we just have to wait for them." Erin came back to sit with us.
" and that's painstaking." We all complained and slid down the sofas to get comfortable .
" good god." Axl sighed and shut his eyes.
---
Several hours later ...
Stevens POV:
" it's so good to meet you all!" Brad walked in to the house last, I always remembered him for being late which just made me chuckle when he arrived.
He greeted duff , izzy and axl as well as Erin before turning to me and slash.
" Steven you gorgeous man come here." He flicked his blonde fringe to the side and embraced me in to a hug." Better than ever." He gave me a quick wink.
This kid hasn't changed one bit.
" nice to see you brad." I patted his shoulder after giving him a hug.
" slash , slash slash." He turned to slash and also embraced him in to a hug." Long time no see babe. Aren't you hot." He made a hand gesture which made us all laugh.
" glad you're here dude." Slash shook his head in laughter and then he shook Bradley's hand.
" so where is she?" He put his bag to the side . Of course he meant Blair but the house was so full and the music was so loud we could not see her anywhere.
" she should be with river and Martha." I tried to look for her in the crowd.