39

5 months later: also 5 months pregnant .
Blairs POV ;
" Axl I'm sure you can go." Erin readjusted axls top . " go have fun."
All the guys + Renee decided to go to a party tonight but because I'm pregnant Erin offered to stay in with me.
" fine." He kissed her one last time and finally left the house.
" so then." Erin rubbed her hands together mischievously" when was the last time we had a free house?"
" it's not like we can do much anyway."i complained and rubbed my bump.
" there is babyyy." She gave me that mischievous look again." Just watch."
She went over to the stereo and put the music on loud.
" nirvana?" I questioned her weirded out.
" oh come on." She rolled her eyes .
" not feeling it." I went over to the stereo and turned it off " I haven't seen or heard anything off kurt in a long time." I was kind of sad so I decided not to listen to his music, plus it was everywhere I went." I think he's on drugs, I read about it." I cringed.
" he will be fine, river is on drugs isn't he, he's also fine." She reassured me.
" river is another story, i haven't spoke to him since the big house party we had."
" forget it Blair they'll show up eventually . Anyway We can't listen to nirvana when Axl is here. This was our only chance but I understand." She sighed and her body flopped on to the sofa .
" drama queen" I chuckled " what's your other plan?" I slowly sat down on the sofa next to her.
" I'll paint your toe nails since you can't reach, that's first thing. Then movie room , popcorn and ice cream?" She was sweet when she wanted to be.
" fine, got it." I rolled my eyes but agreed to her plan.
" cool." She immediately got up and ran to get the nail polish.
---
3 am
" I'm full as Fuck Erin ." I stared at the blank screen, the movie went off a long time ago." Erin?" I looked to the side and she was snoring.
Great.
I took the blanket off myself , put the rubbish on the floor and I placed the blanket over her then left The movie room.
"I hope to Fucking god they're asleep ." I heard axls voice and fidgeting outside of the house.
I hid behind the kitchen door to see what was happening and why they wanted us to be asleep so desperately.
" quick he's heavy !" I heard duff complaining .
" I'm trying !" Axl yelled at him then unlocked the door.
" I'm going to sleep." Slash shook his head and carried Renee upstairs ignoring everybody around him"they both suck!" He seemed pissed off.
" come on then." Axl threw the keys to the side and opened up the door wide for the rest to come in.
What I saw made my stomach and my heart drop. Izzy and duff carried unconscious Steven in to the house and laid him down on the sofa.
Heroin
Axl pushed the other key in the lock properly and locked it.
" looks like no body's around.. he can just say he's hungover in the morning." Duff tried to think of an excuse .
" dude Blair knows when he has been on heroin." Izzy gave him a weird look.
" we will have to tell her." Axl shook his head in disbelief to the whole situation.
" let Steven tell her. She's 5 months pregnant and he's out there doing drugs." Duff wasn't having it.
I slowly opened up the kitchen door and revealed my self to them.
" fuck ." Axl slapped his head with his hand.
Izzy rolled his eyes " I can't cope with this , I really can't. I need to leave this house." He started walking over to the door.
" don't go." I finally managed to speak up,the truth is the only person I liked being with when Steven was on drugs was izzy ." I need you to stay here."
He nodded his head and went to sit on the other sofa.
" we're sorry, the worst part is we think Renee was the one to give him it." Duff tried sticking up for him.
" no excuses." I went over to our tv stand which was more like a cupboard and pulled out a blanket." Go to sleep guys, thanks for not leaving him." I put the blanket over Steven." Erin's asleep in the movie room by the way." I turned to Axl.
" I'll leave her in there, good night b" he came over to me , kissed my forehead and walked off.
" yeah hang in there Blair" Duff pulled and awkward crooked smile and left too.
" what do you need me for ?" Izzy sounded nervous.
" we need to talk." I sat down beside him " have you moved on yet?"
He chuckled " I'll never move on from you, you wouldn't go through all this shit if you was with me" he looked at Steven to make sure he was asleep"but they say you love who you love and that's that." He put his head down .
" I wish things could be that simple" I sighed and laid my head on izzys lap.
He anticipated at first but then he put his hand in my hair and started playing with it" everything will be okay, he' didn't mean it. I saw Him arguing with Renee about it but he eventually gave in." Even though izzy still loved me he wouldn't make up bullshit to make Steven look bad.
" fuck it. " I sat up " I'm not arguing with him when I'm this far on in my pregnancy." I decided it wouldn't make any sense if me and Steven argued. It wouldn't change anything .
" you should go to bed." Izzy clearly didn't want to carry this conversation on.
" yeah you too." I rubbed his leg then got up ." Come on."
We walked upstairs together and both of us left to go to our own rooms , no goodnight, no nothing . I guess this was the easiest way.

...