9

Christmas Morning 1988.
Blairs POV :
I don't know what happened after we fucked. I guess we must have fallen asleep because I'm now awake and it's 3 am. Izzy was asleep next to me .
Fucks sake, why did I do this.
" izzy fucking wake up man." I shook
Him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.
" come on we have to fucking leave, let's take the exit door." I said putting my jacket on. Izzy stood up and I threw his jacket over to him." Here."
" thanks " he mumbled.
We snook out through the back door and started walking home slowly, not exchanging any words.
I folded my arms and began to walk fast with izzy slugging behind me.
He finally caught up and grabbed my arm which caught me off guard.
" hey what the fuck?"I shouted.
" Blair ... what the fuck have we done?" He was still gripping my arm and he looked me in the eyes.
My eyes filled up with tears and I shook my head and looked down.
" I don't know." My voice trembled.
He finally let go off my arm and embraced me in to a hug.
" wait, here's baby wipes, you need to wipe my lipstick off your mouth." I said digging through my bag.
" you too" he told me . I passed him the wipes and took out a mirror. He was right my lipstick was all over my face so I wiped it off and applied it again .
" sorted" he gave me a warm smile.
" yeah let's go" I half smiled back and began walking again.
----
Stevens POV:
"It's fucking 3 and they're still not back." I whispered in to slash's bedroom.
" go away man I'm trying to sleep." He complained . I slammed his door angry because I was the only person to give a fuck.
Oh for fucks sake. Bastard .
I went back downstairs and sat down on the sofa trying to collect my thoughts and then the door slowly opened.
" hey " izzy waved at me and crooked a smile, I could smell the tension from a mile.
" hey" I answered. I eyed him up and down.
Then Blair walked in behind him , she put down her bag and took her jacket off but didn't make eye contact with me.
" shoes " izzy reminded her as he was taking his off so she went back and took hers off.
" goodnight " he looked at me then Blair and walked off to his room.

Blair made her way over to the sofa and looked down on me.
"Hey" she sounded so effortless.
" where did you go?" I wanted to know
"The record store." She laid down next to me , put her head on my lap and looked up at me. " we fell asleep listening to elvis." I could tell she wasn't exactly honest because I could sense the sarcasm in her voice and izzy doesn't listen to elvis.
Whatever, if she doesn't want me knowing then that's her problem.
I began stroking her hair and she shut her eyes for a minute.
" merry Christmas." She whispered as she opened her eyes again and stood up. I was about to answer but she cut me off "Come on I'm tired." She took my hand in hers and lead me upstairs .
When we got to the door she stopped and turned her self to face me.
" Steven?" She bit her lip.
" yeah?"
She quietly opened the door and walked in , I followed her slightly confused.
So she just says my name then ignores me?
She looked me up and down and smirked" you look good"
I looked down and realised I was only wearing boxers. I smirked back.

Blairs POV:
That smirk was enough to make me want him more than ever before. I pulled off my shirt and looked back at him. He slowly walked over to me and pulled my skirt down.
"I love you" he told me before leaning in for a kiss. Before I knew it we were making out so I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him.

Stevens POV:
I looked into her eyes deeply and with a passion I believe she has never seen before, leaned my head in, and kissed her intensely. I quickly noticed she was very passionate with her tongue.
I didn't understand why she wanted me so much.
We ended up on the bed.
I put my fingers deeper into her. She couldn't talk, every time she tried to say something, her breath would fall short and her words would turn into a loud moan.
Next thing I know, I'm laying on top of her, deep in her, her chest is pressed up against mine with a tongue in my mouth.I spread her legs outward and started fucking her harder and faster.
After a vigorous 40 minutes of nonstop lovemaking, we were ready to cum.
I leaned in and passionately made out with Blair , she came all over and I released everything I had stored in the past few minutes.
We finally pulled away from eachother and exchanged a big smile.
" I love you " I said out of breath and fell back on to my side of the bed .
" I love you too." She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep.
This was a good fuck and I definitely felt more in love than before. The only thing I can't understand is why she left the house mad at me and returned ready to fuck me.

...