36

2 months later : June :
Drinks at the old house.
Blairs POV :

" Blair you're thrashing my head man

" Blair you're thrashing my head man.. you're not my mom." Steven complained as I have reminded him to take it steady with the drinks for the millionth time tonight.
" well I'm sorry ." I rolled my eyes at him and opened another bottle of beer.
" yeah Blair you're not his mom!" Duff mimicked Steven and laughed at his own stupidity.

Steven laughed along which only made me more annoyed.
" whatever dude." I took a sip of my beer then looked at slash's new girlfriend." What do you think ?"
"I don't want to get involved." She chuckled at the whole situation.
I sighed and sat back sipping on my beer.
" don't get worked up Blair " slash gave me a funny wink " by the way." He sat up a little " I'm moving back in here to my old room, I want things to be like they used to be." He proudly nodded his head once.
What'.......
"Why are you telling me.. I know there's more to it." I looked at him suspiciously.
" me and Renee are moving?" He stated the obvious and again I gave him the suspicious look." Okay fine ! You got me" he sighed " I think you and Steven should move back in too."
And this is exactly what I've been fearing, yes me and Steven are lonely in our house but that will change once we have a family .
" but what about having a baby?" I looked at Steven .
" you're not pregnant now.. we can always buy another house once you're pregnant. We don't need to have a baby just yet , we're young anyway ." He casually sipped on his beer.
That bastard, we've been trying for a month now and he decides to tell me this now.
" so what are you saying?" I swallowed my spit.
" that we should wait . I mean who wants a family at this age anyway." He laughed sarcastically .
" ooo." Axl pulled a face because he knew exactly what was coming.
" well I thought we did." I spat out.
Axl , slash and duff exchanged uncomfortable looks.
" I do just not now, give it a rest, if it happens it happens ." He put his empty bottle of beer down on the floor and took a new one off the table.
I can't believe he is so calm about this. After all the shit that has happened you would think he'd change. But no.
" guys can we change the subject?" Duff crossed his long ass legs.
" sure." Steven was more than happy to.
" I guess this means you're back on drugs too hey?" I made an unnecessary remark .
" grow up." Steven raised an eyebrow and shook his head.
I was about to continue until the door swung open and Izzy entered the house with no body but Jessie the slag herself.
A horrible rush went through my body again and I only got more angry.
" hey hey hey." He wiggled his eyebrows . She followed right behind him .
" hey man !" All the guys cheered as he walked in and shook hands with him.
I looked down at my hands and played with the cap.
" hi Blair ." He crunched his face.
I nodded my head at him and looked back down at my hands.
I am so not in the mood for new girls in the house and if this bitch moves in too then they can forget about me moving in.
" hi everyone" Jessie waved at everybody and they all said their sweet hello's , how are you's and nice to meet you's to her.