14

Stevens POV:
" hey have you seen B?" I walked out of her bedroom this morning with her not being in it, when I saw Erin walk out of her and Axls bedroom I turned to her.
" I was hoping you'd know where Axl
Is actualy ."she frowned.
" oh"I wondered for a second "well that makes two of us."
"They may be downstairs ." She suggested and pointed at the stairs.
We checked the whole house and they were no where to be seen.
Erin put her finger in her mouth and began thinking.
"Fuck"her face brightened up as she let out a smile." Movie room?" This was the only room we forgot to check.
" shit." My face brightened up at the thought.
We walked over to the door and quietly swung it open. 
Axl was laid on the chair upside down with his head hanging off and Blair was spread out on the sofa. Sight to remember.
" go get the camera" Erin whispered.
I remembered Blair left it downstairs on Christmas morning so I went and quickly got it.
When I returned Erin was leaning on the door frame, looking at Blair and Axl , she was mesmerising in a funny way.
" here" I gave her the camera.
" thankyou"
She took it off me and quickly took a picture.
"Wake up hoes!" She screamed as loud as she could which also caught me off my guard. I jumped up a little .
Axl fell off the god damn chair and hit his head on the floor . Blair just wiped her sleep away from her eyes and sat up.
" why are you on the floor?" She looked over at Axl and pulled a face.
" forget it." He rubbed his head, stood and laughed .
Something I'll remember for the rest of my life.
" what the fuck are you doing here guys?"  I went over to Blair and kissed her.

Blairs POV :
He walked over to me, sat on the sofa and pecked my lips.
" actualy " Axl began talking. Which was never good " I caught her playing drums last night." He smirked a little then looked at me and Steven, then at Erin wiggling his eyebrows. Then back at us.
I hid my face in my hands and hid my knees in my chest.
"What?" Steven chuckled not believing a word Axl was saying.
" honestly man" he nodded his head in reassurance.
" b?" He looked at me and I finally uncovered my face.
"Well.." I began " I can play" I shrugged my shoulders and shyly looked away.
"Really ?"the irony in Erin's voice made me question my existence .
" yes!" Me and Axl  both shouted at the same time.
" show me." She raised an eyebrow.
"Go on b" Axl walked over to me and tapped my shoulder .
I rolled my eyes and got off the sofa .
" I don't want to." I started walking out of the room .
"Please" Steven begged and they all started following me out of the room.
"But I will.lets go." We went over to the music room and I adjusted my self on the chair.
Steven, Axl and Erin sat down on the sofa in the corner.
Just as I was about to begin, izzy and Duff walked in." What's going on?" Duff ran his hands through his head confused .
" great, you can help." I pointed at the guitar." And so can you izzy" I said pointing at the other guitar.
Then before I knew it slash turned up.
"Why are we in here guys?" He gave me a questioning look before looking over
At everybody else.
"Grab your guitar." I told him.
He shook his head but did it anyway, seconds after we were ready.
I turned my head to Axl and raised my eyebrows ." What the fuck are you waiting for?" I pointed my finger at him and wiggled it." Get your ass over here Rose."
" this is getting better and better." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows again. Something he does a lot.
Erin opened her mouth as if to say 'are you for real ' but before she could say anything Steven smacked Axl round the arm." That's my girl your talking about."
We all laughed and I looked at Steven who gave me a sweet smile .
"Which song? Any requests?" Axl looked over at Erin and Steven.
"Sweet child of mine, come on, duh" Erin's voice went through me. I turned my back to them then looked at Stevens note book , found sweet child of mine. I began reading away and everybody exchanged looks.
" Blair? You ok?" Steven wasn't sure as to what I was doing.
"Wait." I read a little more then put the notebook away.
"Let's go" I sighed and took a deep breath in.
---
A few minutes later we were done. I put the drum sticks away and looked at everybody.
We shared silence for a while.
" great ." Erin mumbled.
" what?" She got Steven confused.
" I'm the only one that's not talented." She frowned .
" yes you are" I told her. I couldn't be bothered with the bitching.
"How?" She stopped frowning .
" well. You Axls sweet child"
I winked at her.
"That's a right quality ." She rolled her eyes.
" b ! What the fuck!" Steven finally came around and jumped up.
" I love you even more now" he ran over to me so I stood up .
" I love you too"I let out a laugh and we kissed.
" your great B" slash seemed impressed.
" why didn't you tell us?" Izzy put his guitar away.
"I don't know.." ..." does anyone want breakfast ?" I tried to change the subject.
"Fuck yeah!" Axl did a little dance.
" great me too. Erin's great at cooking, she has a real talent I'd say" i smirked and looked in her direction" so she'll make it.
"Sure ." She sighed and walked out.
---
" can we talk" later on and that evening me and Steven decided to go out to the movies.
"What now babe? " I looked at him.
" yeah ." He looked at me and smiled .
" you got me fucked up." I rolled my eyes but looked at him anyway.
" I want to do something." He bit his lip.
"Forget it we are not Fucking in here." I whispered really quiet.
"Not that!" He half whispered and half yelled, some heads turned which made us both laugh.
"Well.. what then?"I chuckled .
"Let's get married, today!" Oh the way his eyes lit up as He said it.
Wait what.
" Steven ?" I didn't know how to begin.
"Yeah?"
Steven wants to get married today.. Blair . Blair Adler.. Blair Miller-adler , no.. Blair Adler . Perfect.
Seems legit.
"Blair?!" He snapped me out of my thought.
" sure" I smiled at him.
He interlocked out fingers and pecked my cheek then went back to watching the film .
Wow.