32

House party - part 2
Blairs POV :
After leaving the bathroom, some time after we all ended up in the music room away from the guests .
"babe?" I went over to Steven, the house was still loud so screaming across the room wasn't a good option .
" what is it?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.
" nothing I just love you a lot." I gave him a genuine smile before I leaned in for a kiss.
I could feel izzys eyes burning through us, but I couldn't care less . It made me glad .
" I love you too." Steven finally answered after pulling away from the kiss. " a lot." He stroked my hair and looked me in the eyes, I loved making eye contact with him because it sent a rush through my body which really did make me feel the love.
" Blair! Take a picture of me!" Slash stumbled over to me and Steven and broke the connection.
" oh god come on then." I sighed and got the camera.
Slash pushed Steven on to a chair and then sat on top of him.
" what the fuck are you doing you idiot?" Duff  shook his head in disbelief.
" leave them to it. I'm going to find Erin." Axl also shook his head but he laughed it off and left the music room.
" I'll come." Izzy left with duff , Mathew and axl and I could still feel his eyes burning through me as he walked out.
" are you ready ?" I took the picture, unfortunately I managed to get izzy in it as he was walking out .

" damn Steven you look good tonight ." I proudly announced as I looked down at the picture .
" thankyou ." He shyly smiled .
" what about me?" Slash seemed offended and intrigued.
" as good as it gets Hudson" I stuck my tongue out at him.
Before any of us could say anything else a blonde bimbo barged in to the room. Axl, Erin, Brad ,izzy and Duff followed behind her.
" we tried to stop her from coming in!" Erin yelled out.
" she wouldn't listen!" Axl added shutting the door behind us, we didn't need the party to get ruined .
My heart started racing really fast, I was face to face with the woman Steven cheated on me with.
" you!!" She ran to Steven and stuck her finger in his face " you are going to be a Fucking dad!" She yelled once again and pulled out a pregnancy test from her pocket.
My heart sank to the ground and my stomach dropped...
My Steven is going to be a dad...not to my child...
He looked at her in terror. No body dared to say a word.
I could see Erin's anger building up .
" that can't be." His voice shook as he snatched the test from her hand.
He studied it with his big blue eyes for a minute then covered his mouth with one hand.
Can my life get any worse...
" yeah that's right!" She did an angry hair flip. Her personality makes my blood boil and her extensions make me want to cry .
" Blair." He looked over at me, I was as pale as it gets and as horrified as I could be." Blair I .."
" get out." I looked at Bobbie ignoring Steven.
She looked me up and down"excuse me?"
I took the pregnancy test out of Stevens hand and threw it across the room .
" listen you whore, I don't know what you're trying to do to me and him but it's not going to work , we're married and you're so not in the picture so get the fuck out." I tried to stay as calm as possible therefore I didn't shout or yell at her but I put my point across .
" you won't be a good step mummy will you?" She bitchy laughed.
" get out!" Erin went over to her and pulled her hair . She started screaming like a little bitch that she was which went through me.
" Erin no." I pulled Erin away from Bobbie ." Leave her to it." I gave her a blank look.
She wanted a good reaction from me but she wasn't going to get it." Just Get out. I asked you nicely." I warned Bobbie.
" ugh, psychos!" She dirty looked me and Erin " I'll see you sooner or later Adler!" She warned him with her finger again then stormed out.
The tension in the room was big and apparent.
" are you ok?" Brad looked in my direction.
I felt really sick and unable to say a word to them. I had one thousand thoughts in my head at once.
A baby, Stevens having his first baby with the woman I hate the most.. Steven been inside of her. Do I leave him? I love him.
"This is just great, absolutely fucking well done Steven." Izzy threw his arms up in the air.
" you are just as bad. Blair could be pregnant with your child right now for all that we know." Steven put his point across. And he was right.
" Blair ?" Brad interrupted them .
" give me a few minutes." I grabbed my stomach and told them to leave me alone as nicely as I could.
" Blair." Steven tried talking to me.
" please just a few minutes babe." I looked at him and gave him a reassuring look.
" okay." He half whispered and nodded his head in understanding.
I walked out of the room slowly having to pass everyone which was really awkward.
The first person I saw was river , without Martha , I decided to take that time to talk to him.
" river." I went over to him .
" Blair why are you so pale ?" He looked at me all worried and opened his arms up to hug me.
" Steven got Bobbie pregnant." I gave him a hug then pulled away.
" what !" He looked at the crowd around us, people were drinking , dancing, acting like imbeciles.
" I have an idea ." His face lit up and he took my hand .
" what!" I yelled over the music but let him lead me in to the bathroom without an explanation anyway .
" I have something that will make you feel better." He searched his pockets and then nodded his head" here it is." He pulled out a bag of some substance.
" what is that..?" I asked him confused, I never knew about rivers drug use.
" Martha's gone home, it's time for cocaine ." He smirked and waved the bag in my face .
I sat down on the toilet and sighed.
Do I? Or do I not?
" river I haven't done drugs in a while, you shouldn't either," at this point my mood was ruined anyway.
"I trust you not to tell anyone. I really can't help it by now Blair. I do it all the time." He took his keys out of the other pocket . I watched him dig the key in the bag of drugs. You would expect him to have things placed out on a table with a hundred dollar bill. But no, river was simple, much simpler than anyone I ever knew.
" don't watch me if you don't want to." He warned me before taking the key out of the bag and placing it infront of his nose.
I ignored his warning and glued my eyes to him. River was a beautiful human being as well as a beautiful soul and I wouldn't expect him to be doing this, he is way too good for this.
He put the key near his nose and sniffed the drug up. He licked the key after. He did this another 3 times , I wondered how he could do it.
" I'm sorry." He wiped his nose once he was done and put his things back in the pockets of his jacket .
I gave him a gentle smile and his face lit up. Mutual understanding.
" I'm glad we're friends ." He gave me a friendly wink.
" me too." I got off the toilet and sat on the floor instead.
" oh dear." He sighed and sat next to me. " there's a party going on and we're just going to sit here and cry over Steven getting some bimbo pregnant?" I know this was rivers way of making me feel better but it wasn't working.
I looked at his eyes, his pupils were already big and round. This meant he wouldn't shut up.
" yes ." I nodded my head .
" okay well I have a theory." He licked his lips and prepared him self " I think she had sex with Steven and some other dude, I saw this magazine maybe 3 days ago , something about a new relationship or something with a man called Sam. I have no idea who he is. Blue eyes , blonde hair , easy to say the baby could be his.Infamous, unimportant and all those things." He spoke fast and his eyes were twitching ." Anyway, either of them could be the dad... when the baby is born .. have her do a dna test. Before that , tell Steven not to pay a thing for that child." I think he was done so I began thinking.
It all makes sense and could be true, Bobbie is a sly bitch who would be capable of this.
" thanks river." I gave him a sweet smile .
He stood up then helped me up to my feet." Jesus you're so tall ." I looked him up and down carefully.
" no you're small." He gave me another friendly wink before leaving the bathroom.

...