53

Wedding day - part 2
Blairs POV :
We all sat in the white limo together like in the old days, the only person missing was Erin but she was replaced by Amy and Tracy so the mood still staid apathetic. I wish she could be here to see me but we can't have everything that we want.
" don't cry " played softly in the background which made the mood worse.

" do you think it's safe , me holding Fabio on my lap?" Duff asked.

I nodded my head " it's okay we're driving slow."

" who's going to the wedding?" Axl asked me .

I looked at slash.
" just my family, you guys and who knows. Today is full of surprises." Slash told him slightly annoyed which quickly shut Axl up. " how's the new band?"

" I think we shouldn't talk about that today." I faked a smile and linked hands with Slash.
The rest of the ride to church was quiet, not awkward as much. Just quiet.

Looking at Steven sat across from me made my heart jump, he is the man I will always love. That however changes nothing because I'm in love with Slash now and we have many good memories together.. better ones than I've ever shared with Steven. When I look at him I can't help but think of Angeline, our baby daughter is 5 now and I wonder from day to day how she's doing , probably having a far much better life without me and Steven. Yeah, Steven.

" hey Blair are you coming?" Steven snapped me out of my thoughts.
I looked around and everyone was out of the limo now and close to the church.

" yeah." I shook up and got out of the limo. Slash was nearly at the church.
Well thanks , just leave me dude.

" Blair can we talk?" The Question I was dreading has arrived. Steven wanted to talk to me and I didn't know what to do.

" slash !" I shouted him and he turned around giving me a what is it look. " I'll be right there give me ten minutes!" I shouted again and he nodded his head in agreement.
Me and Steven got back in to the limo.

" what is it?" My heart started pounding, I was shaking and giving off cold sweat.

" B stop shaking. It's making me feel the same." He started playing with his hands for comfort. " I just need you to know some things ."

I sighed " I'm listening ."

" right , when you left me, my whole world fell apart and then I found the letter you sent to izzy and I was beyond angry that you would talk to him and not me. You left just like that" he looked up at me and made eye contact"I couldn't bare it, I wasn't going to forgive you for it. I cried myself to sleep every night, I needed you blair . Then everybody left the band and it was just me, Duff and Axl and I didn't know what to do, I left the band but I wasn't going to come find you because I was angry."

I clenched my teeth , tears filled my eyes and I was trying my best not to cry"Steven I spent hours by the telephone convincing myself that we're better without eachother but all I wanted was you, then Slash said you didn't want to come find me because you'd rather be in a band. Do you even know how much I've cried? "

" Blair I was angry and I felt massively betrayed by you ." He moved closer to me" the truth is I will always " he linked our hands and looked me in the eyes " always, always love you. Do you understand that ?"

We were staring in to eachothers eyes and now a few tears have escaped our eyes " I needed you blair."

" and I needed you Steven . But I don't now, I'm happy with Slash. "

" do you love him?" His voice shook.

" Steven I love you, and I always will but me and Slash are a family now and I'm in love with him. There's a difference."

He pulled away from me and wiped his tears, I did the same " you could leave right now... we could be what we were and you know that Blair, you know it deep inside!" He started .

" I know it but it's not what I want, if you came for me, or at least gave me time instead of jumping in to a relationship with Bobbie, I would have called, god I was even planning on calling you until I heard the news." I shook my head at the whole situation.

" wow Blair..." he sighed " I guess me and you are really over ?"

I looked at him with pain " I guess we are. This is our closure." I could have cried as I said that.

" I understand." He nodded his head and more tears fell down his face " I love you Blair." He leaned in closer to me " goodbye." He slowly kissed my lips and then my forehead before getting out of the limo and leaving to go somewhere.

I shut my eyes to stop my tears, my heart hurt so bad that I found it hard to breath. Stevens tears imprinted on my face and I traced over them with my fingers.
This was the last time I tasted Stevens lips and had the chance to even speak to him.
I got out of the limo and watched him walk away with his head down and tears flooding his face until he disappeared around the corner.

I walked inside the church where everyone waited. I gave slash's family and a few friends a happy smile before walking over to my main people.

Tracy , amy, Axl, slash, Duff , izzy and Fabio were all huddled up together .

" the priest is late." Izzy announced.

I faked a smile " that's okay."

" hey where's Steven?" Axl scrunched up his face.

I looked over at the big door knowing he'd never walk through it.

" Blair what is it?" Now slash asked.

" he's gone." I pulled a smile .

He's gone. Let that sink in.

" are you ok?" Slash gripped my hand and squeezed it.

"yes."

He pulled me over to the side " Blair do you want to get married? If you love Steven , I'll let you go." His eyes glowed in worry .

I looked over at the door again then back at Slash " no" I squeezed his hand" I love him but I'm in love with you, there's a difference." My grip on his hand got even tighter.

He stroked my hair and leaned down for a kiss "okay babe, good."

" come on let's go, the priest is here" I pointed over at him as I saw him walk out.

" are you ready ?" He asked me.

" definitely" I grinned this time.

...