18

2 months later: the wedding
Blairs POV ;
" yes river I'm sure you can bring your best friend to the wedding" river rang me at the last minute and asked me if his friend was allowed to come. I decided to thank him for saving me that time at the party and I invited him to the wedding.
Finding his number wasn't too hard, after all we live in Hollywood and guns n roses can pretty much get and have anything they want.
" are you sure, I haven't told her who's wedding it is yet. I think she'll be happy though." He seemed excited enough.
" I'm 100% sure. I'd love to meet him."
" it's a girl, her name is Anna ." His voice changed to more of a •can she still come , kinda thing.
" okay . Well I can't wait to meet her then. Just be there in an hour." I told him and put the phone down .
" who was that?" Steven came in the room while trying to do his tie up.
" river his bringing his friend to the wedding." I walked over to him and did the tie up for him .
I looked him up and down and smiled .
" well Adler, you look like a 100 bucks" I smirked at him.
" you too" he smiled and tried going in for a kiss.
" no! Her lipstick!" Erin ran in the room and stopped us just in time.
" Jesus Erin ." Steven pulled away and gave her a fuck off look.
" sorry but there is no time, come on we have to go... and Blair take that stupid hat off. " She hurried back down the stairs.
" bitch." I sighed and took my hat off." Let's go adler " I took his hand and lead him downstairs .
----
" now you Steven ."the vickar turned to Steven after I said my vows.
"'I, Steven,take you, Blair
to be my wife,to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law.
In the presence of God I make this vow.." he looked in to my eyes and I started tearing up.
I looked over at the guys. Axl was sat holding Erin's hand smiling from ear to ear. Izzy seemed happy and so did Duff. The only one crying was.. well slash. I gave him a questioning look and he smiled . I knew at that point that they were tears of joy and sadness. We grew up together , me , him and Steven and it was probably weird to watch us have changed so much in such a short amount of time.
I looked around one more time and noticed that River wasn't anywhere to be seen but I didn't let that bother me.
I looked back at Steven .
" now all you have to say is I do, so we will go ahead and do that.." before the vickar could go on River ran in to the church.
"Stop the wedding!!!!!" He ran over to us and he was out of breath .
" what?" Steven chuckled sarcastically .
River had to catch a breath and he looked Steven dead in the eyes." You fucking bastard!" He grabbed him by the neck and started beating the shit out of him . The guys came to rescue Steven and pulled river off him.
He seemed so angry and I needed to
Know why." River what is it?" I grabbed him by the arm and looked at Steven who was now on the floor with a bloody nose and mouth.
"Shit Steven ." I kneeled down to him and tried to wipe the blood away but I felt somebody dragging me up.
"What the hell are you doing river?"
Slash pushed him gently.
" that bastard has been fucking around with my friend Anna for the past 5 Fucking months!" He pointed at Steven "heroin and fuck? Needles and chill? You scum bag!" He wanted to go for him again but slash stopped him.
My heart sank to the ground.
" Steven ?" I looked at him and my voice shook." That can't be. I would have known." I shook my head in disbelief ." Where is she?"
" she didn't want to come when I told her who's wedding we would be attending." River glared at Steven.
" Blair" slash wanted to put his arm around me but I pushed him away.
" this isn't fucking true ! Who the fuck is Anna" Steven got up clearly mad .
" Blair it isn't true !" He tried touching me too but I pushed him away.
" don't touch me." Tears fell down my face and I ran out of the church.
I sat down on the steps . I could hear river arguing with Steven and the guys trying to calm it down.
I cried for a long time , until I heard quiet foot steps behind me.
A girl .
" b.. I know you don't want to talk.." Erin sat down beside me."go with river. You need a night away from all of this." She went on." Fuck.. its like something is always in the way of you and Steven.. have you ever thought that maybe you're not meant to be?" She bit her lip and I looked up at her.
" we are." I stopped crying and shaking.
"Still.. go to rivers." She rubbed my back and walked away. She passed river who gave her a sympathetic smile.
Seconds later his hand was out reaching for mine." Get up. We're going to my place." He smiled and i got up.
" what did he say?" I asked river as we started walking away.
" denying everything , I don't know whether to believe him. But why would my friend lie to me?" He wondered out loud.
"I don't know..where is your place?" I asked him crossing my arms.
We walked really slow and spoke quietly.
" just around the corner..literally " he said as we walked around the corner.
He lived in an apartment which resembled a poor guys place not a film stars home .
"This way" he pointed at some stairs and we walked up them.
We entered the apartment " do you need anything to drink?" He asked.
" no thankyou." I took my shoes off and sat on a chair.
" alright then." He took off his shoes and looked for the remote. When he finally found it he switched on the tv and sat on the other chair.

 When he finally found it he switched on the tv and sat on the other chair

" I love this show." I looked at the tv , married with children was on.
" I don't." He said without taking his eyes off the tv.
" really? Why?" I genuinely wanted to know why.
" because, family means everything to me . This is sad." We both knew that some people actually lived like this so I guess that was the thing that got to him. Not caring about eachother .
" my grandma was the one to bring me up."I smiled to myself and looked down at the floor.
River finally took his eyes off the tv.
" where were your parents?" He wasn't shy but at the same time he was sweet about everything so I took no offence.
" she never told me."
"You didn't want to know?" He wondered.
"She died a day before my 18th birthday. I never wanted to know because she took good care of me.i didn't need them ." I looked him in the eyes .
" what happened after ?"
" I moved in with Steven. This was only a couple of years ago." I smiled at him.
" why do you wear so much make up?"damn he had so many questions.
" I like it." I looked away from him and put my head down.
He got up and left the room for a few seconds which confused me.
" baby wipes, take it off it's all over your face from cryinganyway." He passed me the baby wipes and a mirror.
Ew I look like shit.
" I hate you for this." I wiped off my make up , placed the wipes in the bin and sat back down.

" I wiped off my make up , placed the wipes in the bin and sat back down

" you don't." He gave me a cheeky smile. " make up is bad, it's tested on animals . " he sighed a little.
I don't know what it was but i started crying.
"I'm sorry, did you not know." He got up immediately and hugged me.
I got up and hugged him properly, sobbing in to his chest ." That's not why I'm crying." I cried out.
He stroked my hair and pulled me away." Everything will be ok." He put his head to mine and kissed my forehead." Go to bed if you want." He pointed at the door.
" come with me please." I needed sleep but the last thing I wanted was to be alone.
" alright" he hesitated for a moment but then lead me to his bedroom.

...