29

Blairs POV :
The next morning .
" Steven is a selfish prick Blair , you know that." Axl brushed his hair as he spoke to me.
I went straight to him when I woke up, I needed good advice from somebody.
" he's still my husband. We're not helping him by kicking him out. " I sighed as I threw myself on Axls and Erin's bed. " where is Erin?" I looked around the room.
" she left this morning, think she went shopping with her dad." He looked in the mirror one more time, then walked over to the bed and sat down next to me.
" well we're not helping Steven but he fucked Bobbie behind your back.." he looked at me waiting for an answer.
" axl " I sat up and rolled my eyes " who did it first, a few times ?" I looked him dead in the eyes .
He sat back and thought about it for a while before his eyes twinkled.
" you did, fuck Blair.. we need to ring him.." he cringed a bit.
" yeah.. see." I got off the bed.
" but the band.." axl started thinking again as he stood up off the bed.
" the band , fuck it, at least allow him back in the house. He ain't got no body." I tried to put a point across. " I feel really bad axl , were just as bad as eachother ."
" I'll tell the others, you go and ring him.." he picked up his shirt off of the bed and threw it on.
" well , I would if I knew where to call.." I looked at axl annoyed." I think I know where to look for him though." I smiled a small smile.
" do it." Axl grinned and left the room.
---
I checked the sea world, parks, his old friends house, cafés ...I even checked his mum, he was no where to be seen.
" fucks sake." I lit up a cigarette and sat down on a bench by the pond.
Think Blair . Where could he be...?
I squinted my eyes and looked around, then I had the brightest idea. Mathew! Why wouldn't he go to his dealers house.
I picked my bag up and ran to Mathews house. Yeah, literally ran.
A few moments later I was at the door of his house , nervous , scared and annoyed with my self.
" Matty ?" I knocked on the door once, twice.. but it was quiet." Open the fuck up! It's me." I got annoyed and banged on the door my heart racing faster.
" Blair ?" I heard a faint voice.
" yeah.." I took my hand off the door.
Steven slowly opened the door, he was not drunk, fucked, stoned, high, he was just ... Steven . He did however look awfully tired and his eyes were red and a few bruises were quite obvious.
" Steven?" I almost whispered it because I didn't know what was happening.
" come on in." He moved away from the door and let me in.
" thanks." I faked a smile and sat down on Mathews couch " where's Matty?"
" out, doing drops." He rubbed his eyes and sat down on the sofa opposite from me. " why are you here?" He almost couldn't keep his eyes open.
"Well" I sighed " you're not the only one to blame . I slept with izzy." I put my head down .
" I know, you told me." He put his head down too and began fiddling with his fingers.
" I know I did... we want you back Steven." I raised my head to look at him but he didn't react at all"Steven?"
"Huh?" He looked at me.
" I said we want you back."
" oh yea." He laid down on the sofa and faced me,its as if what I said made No difference to him.
" is that it?" I stood up on my feet confused.
" yeah sure. Is that all you came for?" He shut his eyes.
What the fuck?!
My mind was going crazy and I didn't quite understand what was happening.
" are you not coming?" My voice shook because I didn't want this to be true, I was afraid of his answer.
" what now ?" He complained but he sat back up and faced me." Just like that.. you expect me to come back?" He stood up and walked over to me.
" I don't understand ?" My eyes twitched.
" my best friends beat the shit out of me"he took off his shirt and threw it across the room."see...all because of you, I did nothing wrong B."
His body was bruised up, purple, green kind of bruised up.
" why is that my fault ?" I bit my lip and looked him up and down trying to push my horrified feelings to the side.
" because you and Axl went crazy, best friends all of a sudden? Why is he involved ...You don't get in his shit when he beats Erin up do you?" He got closer to me , I stepped back as he was stepping forward.
All of a sudden my back hit the wall and Steven was in my face.
" I said do you?!!!" He slammed his hands on the wall on both sides of my head.
"No." I shook my head as my eyes teared up in terror.  I started shaking , not knowing which way to turn to get away from him.
" I'm sorry ." He sighed and rested his head on my chest, he took his hands off the wall and placed them on my arms.
I unsteadily and shook up put my hands on his hair , trying to stroke his head in comfort whilst I was still scared and disillusioned my self.
" im so fucking sorry." He got on his knees, his head was now on my stomach and his arms were wrapped around my waist.
" Steven. Get up." I held his head in my hands and brought it up to my face as he stood up. " I'm sorry too. Okay?" I cupped his face and stroked his cheek with one hand .
" okay." He whispered and slowly leaned in for a kiss.
That kiss was a short but passionate one and it felt like it lasted a life time.
" comeback please." I said as we pulled away.
" B, there's something about you and izzy , I don't want to live in the same house as him when you're there. I don't trust you two. " he shook his head and moved away from me.
" what is that supposed to mean..?" I wasn't sure what he wanted me to suggest so I asked him instead.
" you're my wife, we should live away from the guys, it's getting to a point where I want privacy, and I want it with you. They don't need to know everything Blair." He picked up his shirt and put it back on as he was speaking.
I put my finger in my mouth, began chewing on my nail lost in my own thoughts.
He is right. We're married, they are a band but... we need privacy. We're not kids anymore.
" I agree." I took my finger out of my mouth and placed my hands on my hips.
" you do?" He looked up in shock.
" I do, I'm sick of everyone, of the constant cleaning me and Erin have to do. I want privacy too." I nodded my head in agreement.
" good ." A huge grin appeared on his face " Mathew knows somebody who's selling a good house, 15 minute car drive from our old house ." He started flicking through some papers on the table ." I was meant to buy it for myself but , I'm glad you want to come too" I watched him speak away busily with a slight smile on my face.
" yeah? Show me ." I went over to him and looked down on the table .
" here we go .." he pulled out some pictures out of an envelope and gave them to me.

" he pulled out some pictures out of an envelope and gave them to me

I smiled as I scanned through the pictures

I smiled as I scanned through the pictures ." A lot smaller than our old house but I love it." I gave him back the pictures.
" is that a yes?" He took them from me and placed them in the envelope before putting it back on the table.
" yes it's a yes." I smiled at him " just wonder how we're going to tell the guys.. we're like a family ." I got sad for a moment but then remembered that me and Steven really do need privacy.
" they will get used to it. One more thing.." he got excited all over again.
" what?" I gave him the questioning look.
" we will need cars, I'm buying us both cars too." He wiggled his eyebrows.
" Steven what! You can't drive."
" of course I can, we passed the lessons and exams around the same time" he rolled his eyes.
" that was me and slash no-- " I stopped and had a think " oh god no, it was me and you ." I remembered . " what about the money ?"
" I'm fucking rich you weirdo." He chuckled and I did the same.
" sorry." I went over to him and kissed him again " I love you ."
" I love you too. I swear " he stroked my hair then kissed my forehead.
"I know." I smiled to myself .

...