16

Blairs POV: the talk
When we got back , I saw that Steven on his own. He was quiet and I could tell that he was still pissed off with me.
" izzy do you mind if we-" I was going to ask him to leave me and Steven.
" not at all. I'll be upstairs."
He walked away and left me and Steven alone. I slowly walked over to the sofa. I put my hands on Stevens shoulders from behind, he was sipping on a beer bottle with his legs crossed.
I saw the video tapes on the table which varied from : friends party videos, birthdays , after shows, interviews, comedies the guys made and some other random shit.
" I love this interview , slash is acting like a total weirdo . " I pointed at one of the tapes "Izzy doesn't even talk ." I smiled to my self but Steven just ignored me, I still kept my hands on his shoulders. " you returned in the end, you were with me remember? We were spitting at people from the balcony." Nope, he still ignored me , and he fucking burped just to show me his still pissed with me.
"Steven .. I can't tell you why I'm acting like this." I wanted to explain.. but i wasn't sure whether he would be mad or not.
" why do you treat me like I mean nothing to you?" He finally decided to speak up. My heart broke when he said that, not in to two but millions of pieces. I sighed and walked around the sofa to sit with him.
" Steven." I took the bottle off him, placed it on the table and took his hands in mine. " you mean everything to me. "
"Look I fight with Axl for you, I'm wary around my best friend , i mean izzy, because of you, I try to protect you, love you, I do my best . I don't even do as many drugs and what for?! just for you to treat me like this"His eyes started tearing up.
" Steven don't lie." He lied about the drugs and that hit me hard "do you think I don't see you laid out on the fucking floor in the middle of the night, do you think that when I'm out with Erin or one of us and come back the guys don't tell me how they had to help you come around? Or what about when I am here and you don't even know I had come back, so I have to go out and come back hours later just so you don't feel embarrassed?" My voice started shaking and I couldn't speak anymore .
His jaw dropped a bit and he started crying .
"No . I don't want crying. We are going to talk and we're doing it now." I shook him a little .
" okay." He wiped his tears away." Why did you act this way today?" I knew he wanted to get married and was hurt with my actions.
" I'm tripping." I decided to tell him the truth. I did acid before we went to the movies and I never tried it before , then the wedding information, Erin in a white dress , it got too much.
" I would have known if you did coke Blair... no body acts this bad no matter how much they have." He seemed not to believe me when I said I was tripping.
"That's why I'm not tripping on coke, but acid."  I put my head down." But I'm lucky enough I'm not seeing that many things, it's just odd shit, it's like something is telling me to be like this. Plus who does Erin think she is wearing a white dress To my wedding." I pulled a dirty look, the drugs weren't working anymore anyway, it was a shit deal which caused.. well shit.
" you're probably right.. and about the acid.. where did y-" he was going to ask where I got it from.
" Mathew. Our dealer." I told him.
" okay. Well don't take it no more." He seemed a little worried.
" my turn ... Why do you have to do heroin all the time ?You're hurting me Steven ." This time I felt like crying. It really sucked that Steven was so bad on drugs .
" look at you.." he wiped my tear away and stroked my bruised eye." Axls an ass hey?" He whispered.
I put my hand over his still on my cheek/eye  and closed my eyes.
" please Steven ."I begged." You already tried the drug rehabilitation in January and that went tits up..you didn't even play the show. Fucking Don Henley had to cover you "
" I'll try, I am trying Blair ." He pulled away slightly " you need to stop talking about it though." He seemed a bit annoyed about the constant nagging.
" I just don't want to lose you." I crossed my arms and rested my legs on the coffee table.
" you won't. Ever. " he copied me and sat in the same position as me."so.. kurt cobain ." I could see him smiling from the corner of my eye.
" no, Steven just no" I took a big breath in " he is a nice dude just don't think anything bad." I reassured him nothing was happening .
" I won't.." he smiled again .
" what happened to the wedding?" I asked him a little cringed out.
" Erin and Axl took it. They fucked off on the plane and left this place."He threw his hands up in the air and finally looked back at me.
" they took our wedding?" I was slightly confused.
" yeah.. I mean they got married instead of us" he sighed .
" Jesus , Axl and marriage." I widened my eyes.
" yeah we got back and she was pissed at him for not standing up to you again when you threatened him with pressing charges and he started crying and begging her to marry him ." Steven explained then gave me a smile. I was horrified more than anything. What the fuck , that behaviour is worse than mine .
" oh god ." I was in shock." Axl begging Erin to get married...." I shook my head in disbelief.
" yeah that's about it." He interlocked our fingers." They took the ceremony but they won't take and will never have what we have." He gave me a warm smile .
" I love you so much." I squeezed his hand and shut my eyes.
" I love you too." He squeezed my hand back and shut his eyes too.
---

A few hours later I woke up to slash and Duff smashing pans together.
" wake up bitch!" Duffs voice went through me. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up .
" what the fuck?" I wiped the sleep from the corner of my eyes.
" not you crazy woman! Steven!" He stuck his tongue out.
Great I'm KNOWn as the crazy woman now.
" damn that hurt my feelings." I over exaggerated.
Slash ran up to me and put his armpit over my face.
" take that hoe!" He screamed as duff was banging the pans together.
I struggled for air and punched Steven to wake him up. He jumped up and screamed. Slash finally let me go and he and Duff both started laughing.
"Fuck you." I started spitting, slash's armpit hair off my lip." Eww!" I squealed.
" what's happening ?" Steven stretched his arms.
" we attacked your crazy wifey." Duff smashed the pans together one more time.
" stop it now!" I covered my ears.
"What's with the pans?" Steven complained and put his arm around me then pecked my cheek.
" thought it would be funny to wake you up." Duff began to put the pans to the side just as izzy rushed down the stairs and missed the last three. He face planted the floor and got up faster than the speed of light." What's wrong?! What's the banging?!" He looked genuinely concerned.
We all exchanged looks before bursting out laughing.
" what?" He rubbed his chin and walked over to us.
" nothing , you ok dude?" Slash shook his head and patted izzy on the shoulder.
" what was that ?" He looked confused.
" morons banging pans together in order to wake me and Steven up." I frowned which made izzy shake his head.
"Anyway.." Duff acted as if he didn't hear that. " it's party time tonight. We need a time out without Axl and Erin." He rolled his eyes and we all nodded our heads .
"Definitely." I immediately agreed and Steven chuckled .
"What was wrong with you earlier?"slash asked.
" shitty acid." I started playing with my hair uncomfortably.
" oh god." Duff sighed .
"But no more acid in this house right?"
Steven pinched my cheek.
" no." I rolled my eyes.
"Good! That Shit was crazy . It got you a pretty fucked up eye too. Axls a dick." Slash expressed his opinion.
" tell me about it."
----
Hours later.

" did you take it ?!" Steven yelled out

" yes I fucking did now may we set off to the stupid party?" I've been taking pictures of the guys all night and frankly : I was sick of it.
"Aw stop getting mad" Steven was now just as drunk as all of us and he is even more cute when he's  fucked up.
"Let's go." I gave him a kiss.
" hang on I want to see it." Slash came over and looked at the picture .
He studied it and pulled an awful face .
" what's so bad about it?" I rolled my eyes.
" nothing" a smirk appeared on his face." I like it." He kissed my cheek and walked off.
"Steven?" I whispered once slash was out of sight.
" yeah babe?" He looked me in the eyes.
" I need you."
" I'm here though" he smiled.
" no I mean forever. I need you and I love you ." I let him know.
He thought for a second then smiled at me." I'll always be here " he kissed my forehead and we smiled at eachother again before leaving.

....