Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Wendy leaned back against the door after slamming it shut. Oh...my...gaw...this is the most stupid, embarrassing, awkward night of my pathetic, tired life, hands down. She looked up, pleading to the ceiling. Why me? Why tonight?

Then she felt the cold hard door on the back of her butt.

WHAT? My butt isn't covered? She shut her eyes and face palmed with one hand, gripping the towel tightly in her other. She sighed and walked over to the dresser. I hope he didn't see anything! This is going to be SO awkward. She turned around to look at the door just to make sure she had privacy. She threw off the towel onto the floor and then pulled open her underwear drawer.

'Sorry Dipper, I'm such a dork.' Or, 'Sorry Dipper, didn't mean to flash you haha!' No...maybe 'Sorry you had to see me that way Dipper.' She face palmed again. Maybe I can just live out the rest of my life in my room.

She pulled on panties and then opened the next drawer. Hmmm he has probably seen too much already, no reason to dress flirty. Wait, why would I dress flirty anyway? She spoke out loud. "Get it together Corduroy you basket case!" She slammed the drawer shut and went to the bottom drawer to grab a pair of jeans. But nah, I just showered and jeans are kinda rough, I wanna be comfortable for watching TV all night. She pulled out a pair of black leggings, then walked over to the closet to look for a top.

Maybe I should just pretend it didn't happen. Look for clues from him, wait to hear what he says. She found a fuzzy dark blue long sleeve top that Mabel said compliments her red hair. Covered head to toe, that's what I need. Nothing that can accidentally malfunction. No more flashing the Dipster tonight! She slipped it on and then walked to the mirror. Oops, scoop top. I...I don't really need to show him any cleavage...not that I got that much anyway. Eh...that's ok. Nothing there.

She took the towel off her head and started brushing it out. He must think I am such a dork. He is only being a gentleman, otherwise he would be laughing his adorable head off.

She looked one more time in the mirror, and then with a sigh, turned round to see if she had the courage to open the door...

...

After she slammed her door shut, Dipper wasn't sure if he was looking at residual after image of her white rear end, or just the image in his mind. But then he saw the shadows under the door moving about, she was getting dressed. Get outta here Dipper! Go back to the living room! But he was mesmerized by the shadows moving back and forth under her door. He thought he heard her talking to herself in there. I...I probably embarrassed her. I better not still be standing here when she comes out.

He turned around and walked back to the living room.

"Hey, 'bout time. Here's your controller. Lucky I paused it when you dropped the controller. It isn't like she died or anything, she just slipped. She's such a klutz..."

"OK knock it off, she coulda been hurt!"

"Naw, she's already brain damaged, the way she's always saying 'Dipper, Dipper...' at night."

"Give her a break...wait, what?"

"Wait what, what?"

"What you just said, about her always saying 'Dipper'."

"It's no big deal, just typical girl lovey-dovey drama. I hate it."

"Lovey....dovey?"

"Well yeah man. She likes you."

Then She suddenly yelled from behind them.

"Shut the hell up you little twerp!"

Both boys turned around. Wendy had come out. "Don't pay any attention to him Dipper, he's the one who is brain damaged. Come on back to my room and let's turn on the TV."